Step Inside, Smack Talkers...

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Lou, let me give you some advice; a man's socks should never, I say never, match his shirt. Always go for the white or gray socks. If white or gray is not possible, then the socks should clash, really clash bad, with the shirt. And those shoes don't look like they offer much in the way of calf protection. Let me just say you have some nice looking calves there cowboy. Now your hair is just not right. Looks a little too neat. Neat like a polyester suit looks neat. What's that you say? Oh, it's polyester hair.

Carry on with whatever you were doing...

B

biglou

Originally posted by TwinSpar
Lou! How dare you take Suzuki parts and put them on a Yamaha! What's wrong with you man? :| ;)
I thought those were the PINK Barbie tassles at Wal-Mart?

Oh, and VD-That's Marky Ramone hair! Gabba-gabba hey!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Big Tuna
Hair, I thought that was his helmet! :moon:
Ohhhh, that explains it. Must be one of those new Troy Lee jobs. :confused:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Lou buddy - i think that i can snag you a couple of Wendy's outfits from her closet that she no longer wears. You look like you may be able to squeeze into her size.

You may want to bring some replacement tassels as the Harley guys may mess them up a little when you cruise through Tulsa on your way to Cooperland. :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Lou for taking the heat off of me!:thumb:

Twinny (AKA Tommy Bahama), :| :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
Thanks Lou for taking the heat off of me!

Ya big dumb moron! He meant pink walmart tassles WERE Zuki parts. I guess if he had a ;) or a :yeehaw: or a :aj: at the end of that sentence, you would have gotten it. You need to go back to kindergarten with Tiddler... that or spend less time bent over the hood of your Ranchero! :p

B

biglou

It's like I told wrench, the tassles are only going to be deployed (employed?) for the MX race. Psychological warfare, if you will. Something about a grown man that's willing to run blue Barbie tassles on an otherwise perfect specimen of an MX machine. Kinda makes you wonder if he's that good or just that crazy... Everyone will be busy watching the purdy tassles flapping in the breeze, and I will be busy winning my first MX race... :p Now, somebody go make me a sammich!

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
"Big Lou is gonna' come in low out of the morning sun." "About a 1/2 mile out he'll put on the music"....."Music?!?!" "Yeah, he uses New Kids On The Block!, Scares the hell out of the Elks and he Loves it!!!" :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
"Who Screwed with my 8 track!" I can see it now, Cav Stetson, sunglasses......."I love the smell of race gas in the morning!" ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CanadianRidr

Nuh uh, that kid's all hairy and smells funny. Always "doo dooing" in the sand box. :moon:

ps. lou are those compatible with barkbusters? ;)

CA rider, and ELK both worry about their reprisentation more than their posts!

LOL, Sheesh!

Wake up guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
LOL Thanks big guy LOL Let this be a lesson to me, don't post while 1/2 hammertread after long weekend of playing in the boonies while talking on cell to lady friend long distance. It'll get ya in trouble!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Lady friend? Yeah right, 900 numbers don't count!:)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Now I know what your speed dial is dedicated to :p

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
IGOT A PIC OF BIG LOU'S SECRET DIRTWEEK WEAPON!!!

Attachments

• redneck_golfcart.jpg
    redneck_golfcart.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 63

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Something about a grown man that's willing to run blue Barbie tassles on an otherwise perfect specimen of an MX machine. Kinda makes you wonder if he's that good or just that crazy... Everyone will be busy watching the purdy tassles flapping in the breeze

Doesn't sound like anyone's impressed so far with tassles on your bars. Looks like you're gonna have to hang 'em from something else. Just remember- vertical stripes elongate :yeehaw:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Louis, I am crying. Not only because of FC22's pic there but because you truly are an Ass Clown! You make me proud brother, you make me proud!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom