Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
My schedule is nuts, but....I am still trying to get at least a day or two in. I'd have to fly down w/o bike or tent or anything. Gear only.
Any chance someone would volunteer to pick a brother up at the airport and possibly offer a roof over my head (sidewalls not
required ;) ) Do I dare ask if someone would let me rent a bike for a few hours?
I am checking on airfare right now.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by Wolf

Any chance someone would volunteer to pick a brother up at the airport and possibly offer a roof over my head (sidewalls not
required ;) ) Do I dare ask if someone would let me rent a bike for a few hours?
I

I am bringing an extra tent and I will have a bike that you can have some riding time on :) Shouldn't be a problem getting you something to eat.......Go ahead and get your plane tickets it will work out ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Wolf
Do I dare ask if someone would let me rent a bike for a few hours?

No, your money won't spend that way.  There will be bikes for you to ride so come on.  :thumb:  Maybe someone can from Wis can haul your bike so you can fly.  That's what I did last year.  I couldn't make it work any other way.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Wolf... just show up. Simple.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I will be at the OKC airport Thursday afternoon picking up some cargo from Idaho, if you can make it in on Thursday you are welcome to catch a ride with us.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
If I don't sell the Husky before DW, it will be with me.  You're welcome to ride it when ever you want. :thumb:

Top Bottom