Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Ok, I don't vent much around here. And I really don't like to go against the grain so to speak, but c'mon now. I've had a few posts deleted recently and for no GD reason. I've been on these boards a long time and it used to not be this way. No these aren't threads that were moved either. These are friggin' GONE! Could we maybe chill out around here and not get so delete happy? Would it be asking too much? You guys are unbelievable sometimes. :| This doesn't apply to all the mods, but some should know who they are.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Green Horn said:
I've had a few posts deleted recently and for no GD reason. I've been on these boards a long time and it used to not be this way.

So having seniority is a key to allowing stupidity? Sorry that only applies to unions.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Stick to the poopie head thread, man. This one ain't about you. :cool:

But no, seniority doesn't give me any rights. Go back, reread and perhaps you'll understand it. Just saying it didn't used to be this bad.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Greenie - What posts are missing?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
The ones that are DELETED! :|

Kinda tough to give you links to my posts. :coocoo:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Green Horn said:
The ones that are DELETED! :|

Kinda tough to give you links to my posts. :coocoo:

Greenie - Don't act like a tool when I'm trying to help you.

I was referring to content of your posts, and the how they related to the general thread topics where your posts were deleted.

MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
something similar happened to me and a thread i started. it was nowhere near related to dirtbikes but i also posted it in the general and off topic discussions so i thought i was in the clear but i guess not

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I've had a few posts deleted recently and for no GD reason.

I deleted one of them. Obviously you and I have a difference of opinion in what is and isn't a good reason. Since I have the keys to this bus, I win :p

Hint: Post contains profanity, it will be deleted if I see it. End of story.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Did you delete my stuff in the threads I posted links to above? If so then thanks. Maybe I need to take a ride on another bus for a while. :|

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Well...I think Pred caught more fish but I certainly caught some BIGGER ones. :rotfl:

...and Rich, you really were being nice and trying to help. I almost felt bad...almost. ;)

Attachments

• fools.JPG
    fools.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 315

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okie, after this thread I realized what post you were talking about. I'm pretty sure it was in the STM forum and I dropped all kinds of colorful words in it. No I wasn't surprised it got axed. LOL

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I haves a good use of the words ansbazel: my lungs, ansbazel, de air, from the Earth, as I can breathe. It. Period.

Not everyone gets the advantage of superior Skanzanavians ekocationen.

which, do you most, can't, the least?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
R.I.P. GreenHorn

gren385

Feb 24, 2008
i agree 100% i posted a question about JD jetting,i didnt say 1 bad word about him or his kits just asked a simple question about the price,and POOF it was gone!wellcome to mother Russia i guess

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
gren385 said:
i agree 100% i posted a question about JD jetting,i didnt say 1 bad word about him or his kits just asked a simple question about the price,and POOF it was gone!wellcome to mother Russia i guess

It was a JOKE! Better hurry up and lock this one down before it attracts anymore unwanted attention. :ohmy:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
it probably sucked.

or it was moved. Click on your name and then the "find all posts by . . ." link and I bet you find it.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
gren385 said:

You didn't post a QUESTION about JD Jetting kits. If memory serves, you started a thread ripping them about being overpriced when you clearly knew nothing about the product, and even less about jetting. Based on your post quoted below, I'd guess you wouldn't recognize a properly jetted bike if it fell out of the sky and knocked you on your obviously ignorant ass. You are exactly the type of rider who NEEDS what JD provides, but you are just too thick to realize it.

Maybe you should take up bowling. But then you'd be whining on some Brunswick board about the shoe rental price being too high.

gren385 said:
i will be getting my 144 togethr and was wondering if any1knew what jetting i should start with?i live in NJ and the ike will be run on 50/50 mix of race and pump gas with Yamalube at 32to1.i have a FMF Fatty pipe shorty sil,and MotoTassinari Vforce3 reed valve

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
. . . Maybe you should take up bowling. But then you'd be whining on some Brunswick board about the shoe rental price being too high.
there's a Brunswick board? Awesome! Point me in the right direction!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
there's a Brunswick board? Awesome! Point me in the right direction!

NAH, you don't want to go there Pred. It's full of whiners crying about shoes. :whoa:

Top Bottom