B

biglou

Sounds like Aimee's already got her time scheduled. Nik's pinging like the little crack monkey she is :eek: and several of us need to make vac requests and airline reservations. That's right, Lou's going to fly in this year (hyperventilating smiley here) if that tells anyone how much fun this trip is! After weighing all the options it was the only fair thing to do. Making Tony drive an extra 8 hours each way to KC and back really sucks for him. Looks like I will collect bikes at my house, then drive the trailer to Tony's in Dallas the weekend before (or meet somewhere in the middle for the exchange) then fly out to Reno Thursday night with my support group-Roosta, Squeaks, Nik and Reddog. Tony's going to take the southern route, which should greatly minimize any chances of weather-related incidents, and pick up the evil Mr. Baca (Vintage Dirt) along the way in Albequerque.

Woohoo! Are we there yet?! :eek: :aj: :yeehaw:

Last edited by a moderator:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I got so excited I forgot that the date hadn't even been nailed down yet! :ohmy: The time off has been approved so I'm sure it doesn't matter if I moved the dates because either weekend works for me really. Which ever weekend will allow the most people to attend.

How about a poll? I can put one up.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I guess we will let the poll be our guide. I live here, so I am at your mercy, gladly at your mercy. I love this ride. I will organize either one.

Top Bottom