truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
March 21, 22 and 23.

Please respond here if you plan on attending and whether you will camp or use a hotel.

I am going to try and get us a reserved location at TNT so we can all pit together and try to get some breaks on hotel costs (no promises).

Ivan

* Un-official list *
Truespode
Whyzee
Lil96
James
Ike
Lemming
Julius Pleaser
SpokerAce
BScottr
_SOLO_
Flynbryan
Tangela 
DaveThe650Pilot
Mark and ??? with Flynbryan
Ocechap
Ocechap'sFearlessLeader
Ocechaps's Troy
Ocechaps's Alex
MadMark
Linus
Wrench and ???
O'neal and ???
Tireman
Gomer
Goober (Tommy)
Daniel
MXTuner
MXBossOfTuner
MXDaughterOfTuner#1
MXDaughterOfTuner#2
Lane/Blake/Blair :)
Lane'sBoss
Lane'sDaughter#1
Lane'sDaughter#2
AndyM
Sammy
Randall
Blake
Angie
BryanWithTheBigBlueBeast
Mike Liebel
Tom
Rob
Robbie
Jodi
Rick
Ricky
Hank
Bryan

* Class *
Julius Pleaser
AndyM
Spoker Ace
Truespode
_SOLO_

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'll be arriving Friday evening and staying till Sunday. I might even be able to drag JP along (kicking and screaming of course).

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm there and boy did I ride fast! (huh, I should wait to start the lying part? OK)

Actually, me, Danny, and Tommy for the duration with Lori and Ricky showing up when soccer permits.

Ike and Travis also said they plan on being there.

If enough people are interested, we could get Ike to teach a class.  I'll ask how much once I get a feel for if there are enough people interested.  For anyone considering it...it will increase your speed more than anything else you will do this year!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm there, dude. Any motels in the area? I made the sammiches the last two years - can somebody else handle that this year? I prefer tuna on wheat with the crusts cut off, and NO ONIONS!

Gomer, I could use a little class. Count me among the interested.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
JP, we all know you could use a little class, but he's talking about MX

I'm there Saturday morning and camping out that night.

Oh yeah, I'd be interested in the class too if it happens.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode
and spending the rest of the time lying about how fast they rode.
Since you put it that way...I'm in! :)

Prolly be a few of us.......yea that's a warning. :moon:

Gomer.....need meat? :p

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I'm interested in the class.

I'm trying to find info on the hotels but living 2 hours away isn't helping :( I will find something out I promise.

BTW, I got Gomer's meat covered :eek:

Ivan

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I will be there all three days, and will be camping. Maybe a hotel one night. I would definitly like to do the class.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
I'm gonna try to get the tree ping pong group together. Myself, Dave, my fiance, Ocechap, Madmark. I'll check w/ the boss(my fiance') :eek: and see if we have any plans that weekend. Hotel is probably out o the ? unless ya'll get some good rates. We'll just camp. Bscottr get ready for some rough riding on the trails. Its getting difficult out there. Are you going to be accompanied by stumpy, Mack, and the gang? I'd like to get another large group of trail riders together again. :yeehaw: Weather permitting I'd say we'll be there

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by flynbryan
Bscottr get ready for some rough riding on the trails. Its getting difficult out there.
We've been wanting to get back up there for a few weeks, but the rain is keeping those trails so wet and I'm sure they are getting hammered by the ATVs. :debil: Hopefully we'll get some drying out over the next few weeks. :cool:

Originally posted by flynbryan
Are you going to be accompanied by stumpy, Mack, and the gang? I'd like to get another large group of trail riders together again. :yeehaw:
I hope so. :thumb: I know Stump and Mark have a race on Sunday, but maybe they'll come out Sat.. I need to see if Mack and the rest of the gang can make it.

Ivan..... :laugh:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Yea its getting bad from those four wheeled thingers........:silly: Ask Gomer how wet I was after I decided to stop in one of the straight aways there last weekend:laugh: I've never been so SOAKED in my life.

CR-For-Ever

Feb 25, 2002
For the first time I think I may be able to make it to TNT and see how good it is, my friend might drive up with me.

He's got a big raptor that likes to make ruts. *sigh* I tried to convince him to get a 250F but he wanted a...4 wheeler ugh.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I believe this is where a bunch of us stayed last year.

The EconoLodge in Richburg. Exit 65 off of I-77

The rates aren't bad. Last time I think we told them we were riding at TNT and got a discount. I got the discount through AAA when I stayed there (the rates about the same).

It's only about a 10-15 minute drive to TNT from the hotel.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
HLG: Ugh, I've maintained my status of being my own worst enemy and a wimp to boot.

I have a truck load of excuses I could use but not one of them stops the fact that it's me that's keeping me from quitting.

I will attempt yet again shortly. Being unemployed with loads of time on your hands is not a good thing. I find out today if I'm eligible for free training. If so I'll end up in school fulltime and believe that will be the time.

My biggest issue has always been boredom (combined with a brain that goes a mile a minute from topic to topic and you've got a wonderful mix).

Let the barbs fly!

Anyways, enough excuses and back on topic.

Is it March 22nd yet?

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Well I'm still in and lordy lordy am I fast on my new 450. It's starting to look like I will be lapping Gomer in a one-lap race :p I also now know why Gomer was able to beat me off the line in OK, it had nothing to due with him, and everything to do with that engine. Remember the day that my little 200 was smoking you off the starting line at Bremen? Well I'm back :aj:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Julius...you need to go check on Arctic Rodent. He must have hit his head pretty hard when we weren't looking.

Lemming...we're going to put that little device on your keyboard that you have to blow into before you can post from now on. :p

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
We are having a group ride March 21, 22 and 23 at TNT. You can show up in the afternoon Friday the 21st and camp or stay in a hotel. If you are going to camp Friday night, please contact TNT ahead of time and work out the details (803) 482-4759.

I'm pretty confident we can get a designated location for the SF where we can all pit together. I'll work that out with TNT before the Fest.

Below are the rates that I was able to find out from each hotel. I called each of them on 2-26-03 and these are the rates they gave. I cannot vouch for the quality of either hotel but I can say the Executive Inn was the most eager to have people from TNT there. The lady proudly exclaimed "I LOOOOVE TNT!" Kinda funny.

Comfort Inn
3041 Lancaster Hwy, Richburg, SC 29729
Phone: (803) 789-7100
Will give AAA rates - Call Liz M-F 6am-2pm for reservations and remind her of TNT/AAA rates
4 adults 73.88 (tax included)
2 adults 60.90 (tax included)

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...mp;cs=4&stat=Xpos:0:regular:regT:20:fbT:0

Executive Inn
1632 J A Cochran Byp, Chester, SC 29706
Phone: (803) 581-2525
TNT Discount - Commercial Discount
4 adults 48.95 plus tax
2 adults 42.95 plus tax
1 person 38.95 plus tax

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt...amp;cs=4&stat=Xpos:1:regular:regT:2:fbT:7

Chester Motor Lodge