little jeff

Aug 20, 2002
Hey Pat, This is Little Jeff. I went last weekend and the puddles were not to bad. A lot better than a couple of weeks ago, that's for sure. I plan on going riding on Sunday if the weather holds. Maybe we can hook up and go for a nice long ride. I'd go Saturday, but I have to go to Cle Elum. I plan on checking out some riding areas over there while I'm at it.
Little jeff

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I may be seeing you guys at Tahuya. I don't care if it's wet. As long as it isn't pouring down rain. I'm still recovering from Sunday's romp at Reiter. 5hrs of tight, nasty singletrack. I took a few soil samples too. Good dirt! :uh:

Jeremy

pat567

Oct 26, 2002
thanks for the report,I plan on going saturday and will be meeting a few friends.will try to schedule a sunday ride so I can tie in with Jeremy.I'll be resting up and watching the daytona 500 on sunday.

kev_rm

~SPONSOR~
Jun 7, 2002
We only touched sims on a couple close-in parts of it, and didn't hit any single track because the wife was with us on the quad.... although even the spots that looked like they would drain well.. well.. there were huge puddles everywhere, let's just put it that way. :P still fun tho!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom