slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Pokie
slo'mo....i may just do that!....is guilt too hard to bear for some and move them to action?

Pokie, if the guilt wouldn't get them them some home movies surely would! Anyone who saw all the fun they were missing would beg/borrow/DRNers don't steal :D but would get there!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
one particular MIA that comes to mind is "dhoward"...... anybody talk to him ?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Good call Pokie - I hadn't heard from him in awhile so I gave him a jingle and informed him of the impending deadline. Expect a registration from DHoward before too long :) He has been way busy but expects to be @ Cooperland with the rest of us!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Mr. Howard? He may be late, but he's always there.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
MIAs: shaw520, superrat, thumper994, Kiwi,RayoVac, firemedic, smb, FarmerJohn, KCBigDog, AgentOrange, Sawblade, MXBundy, popey, bone, BWes.....just a few we are wondering about?

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
What about ol' moo moo? :p I think last year they said I had to be 18 if I didnt come with my parents or something though :whiner: ive ridden with firemedic once and hes awesome, he gave me my bikes DRN sticker :)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Guys, i'll be there...just being my procrastinary self and haven't sent in yet!

Hey offroadr...you gotta make it this year...we gotta team up for the tag team race again! Last year the 3rd person on our team was JOHNNYKY...has anyone heard from him? I don't think I have seen a post from him for a long time...he was way cool and a fast rider too! His bike ('94 CR250?) kept breaking down, but he was a real McGuyver with that thing, and made it workable for the remainder of the week. I know there was JB weld involved...

I just got back from a trip to Canada (see ride report), the 14.5 hour drive really put things in perspective. I drove non stop after a night of "finishing off" all sorts of leftover camp beverages followed by a whopping 4 hours of sleep. Driving to dirt week after that will be cake!

Not sure on who I will be going with, but there are already 2 others from Iowa...guess they also heard about the running water, and rumors of lights powered by "wires" instead of kerosene in Oklahoma...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Hey moto! The two other Iowegians are me and my riding bud dbeatty.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Did I hear my name mentioned???? ARRRR!!!!
I regret to say that I will not be making it this year, but I wish you all a super time, Its hard not too have a blast at such a great event. Hopefully next years DW will be more do'able for me and the rest of the Shaw520 clan. Hope you'all have a great week :aj:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Done! :thumb:

How about the rest of you posers? It's never too late to change your mind. :debil:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Hmm, there may be some others that are caving under the pressure. . . :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:( I guess I'm moving up on the list now that ZIO and PK are going :thumb:

See "Ya All" next year!

Phillip

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
zio!!! My California Brother!! Sono così felice di sentirsi che assisterete DW'02, paisan! ;)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Yeah, that's a bit too much italian for me. "I feel good to help you at DW"?

GSR- bite me. Better yet, bite me at DW '02. I'll be there, ya toothpick.

Tony- no can do- I'm out of town right now, won't be back 'til Sunday night, around 8 or so. Otherwise, you name the time, I'll work around it. My only restrictions are work (I do have to travel to Santa Cruz once a week), and not much else. This week, it's Thursday. Maybe Friday morning? Saturday morning?

Oh, who wants a loner with no money or food to bunk up with them in their camp? I'll be bringing a sleeping bag and that's about it. I'm gonna have to be a big time mooch. That's not easy for me, but I can't really help it. I'll need coffee in the morning, too. I'll bring some wine and a cribbage board. I'm cool with living in the slums, too (actually I'd prefer it).

Last edited:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'll most likely have an extra cot in my tent. Can't get anybody to go with me. I guess I must fart too much and I already smell like an old guy. But I don't snore.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Zio - Lets try to meet one night this week somewhere south of Bakersfield. Half way is about 110 miles for each of us. If you need a tent and air mattress I got ya covered.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
You married? Or at least have a girlfriend? If the answer to both is "yes", I guess you have bunkie. We'll see. My plan is to show up, not tell anyone who I am, and see who scares me the least. Then I'll act like a lost dog & hope they take me in.

Oh man, I'm getting heartburn.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Heck yes I'm married! Been married for 10 years. Got me two kids, ones 8 and the other is 5.

Course I ain't had me none in about 5 years. Maybe you better wait and see who don't scare ya.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom