woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Thats what I kinda thought Don, I instinctively (I worked from 6 to 6 for years and know how important SLEEP is) put you in the "call no later then 6 and ride no later then 9" category.. Sounds like my gut was pretty close on that one?
On another note, Ted called today while I was napping and left a message that he was going to be around Sunday night for another ride.. It sounds like he would be around sometime in the afternoon.. Between him and the Horseshoe ride possiblity it sounds like Sunday could be interesting..
See soon maybe...
Woodsy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
The wanderer has returned to base for a while. I finally did make it to Horseshoe about 4:30 Sunday. There were tracks all over the area and just a pickup with trailer that I didn't recognize. Wanting to check out the new Acerbis Blitz as planned, I left a note in the window and took off about 6 on the west loop CW. The first thing I noticed is that there isn't much light to the sides. You can see where the trail goes but not enough of what is beyond the turn. The next step is to go up to 50 watts. It took me about 75 minutes to make the 9.5 mile loop and I did get up to 15 MPH somewhere. The pickup was still there so someone else was still out riding. A couple minutes later two bikes pull in. It was Chris Huby and Jeramey Valley coming back from mapping the Holton loop. Monday was to be another different day.

Young Ted

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
you know i was thinking about this very thread tonight.............................as i was ploding along on the little 200 quad. i thought to myself you know it would be realy nice to have a head light, wait a minute I DOOO HAVE A HEAD LIGHT, but its on the quad. so if any of these night rides come along, and the trail you ride is sufficiant in width (but this is a small quad) i can go riding not very fast hehe but i can probably ride sweep and carry extra gas a tow rope and such but i have to buy some more screws to install in the tires to get alittle extra traction.

Top Bottom