This is what you gotta love about Northern Michigan

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
As I was downloading some pics from the camera a few minutes ago, I came across a couple shots Sheila took when the fall colors were at their peak here at Camp Chaos. I am a lucky dog living where I do! I know - a bit late for the season, but still beautiful!

Attachments

• fall colors.jpg
    fall colors.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 226

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Nick - you know I am a Yooper at heart! (I just got back from the UP this afternoon actually).

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Thanks guys - I will pass your compliments onto the photographer (my dear wifey). Best part is, into that tree line on the left is some sweet "event trail" type single track, and the shot was taken from the balcony off our bedroom. Yup...I am a lucky lucky dog! :boss:

Hey Meterman - great to hear from you! Did you get any time in on that fofiddy this fall?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ain't nothing like bust'n powder at day break in yooper land after 18" of snow in 20 below!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002

Last edited:

meterman

May 2, 2004
Mike-- rode about 3 times, 50 or so miles each. found some fresh groomed trail, northern part of hunt creek loop I think near granholm rd. first time on groomed, crashed once. the sand was deep! Really wish i could make it to Evart this weekend, darn nephews b-day party.

Top Bottom