THUNDER VALLEY May 18th North Carolina

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Ya, When my wife saw that pic, she said "Aww, that's cute, I really like that one". James took the shot I believe. Good pic James!

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Yeah, I thought when both of them were coming down the hill together it would be a great photo opportunity. I also knew I could get them in the frame before I hit the button. Those uphill, downhill, jumping action shots are a bit harder to time.

I notice you didn't post the picture of me doing the BACKFLIP INDIAN AIR NO HANDED LANDER trick I did on the uphill triple. Thanks for respecting my privacy...gonna use that one to win the next Xgames.

I don't remember being picked on too much. I think you guys were so distracted with re-engineering those YZs that you really didn't notice the color of my bike. As a matter of fact, I clearly remember Dave calling me Scott - but I don't remember if he was coming out of one of those bike-mod trances or if it was right after he did the head slide planting Mikes bike into the uphill. I was really glad when I saw Dave was able to get up from that one!!! Which dirt bike magazine used to post a picture of a crash in each edition? If we had a picture...it would qualify.

Enjoyed it guys and look forward to next time!

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Dave crashed on the double part of the triple. I don't think he was trying to triple, looked more like he was trying to do a forward flip or ride one of those stoppies up the hill.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Ivan, I'm pretty sure I didn't offer to let Dave ride my bike...did you?

Dave, you might want to be a leetle more careful at TNT next weekend...some of the jumps are none too forgiving. :p

Top Bottom