ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
Nothing personal guys, but y'all know where to find me.

I have lucked out and been able to post this message. It has taken about an hour, spread over three attempts. I dont know whether it is my problem, an ISP problem, or a DRN problem. I am not a computer guru. All I know is that connecting to, or navigating within DRN when I am lucky enough to get in, I get "Error 500 Unknown Host". I am no computer guru, but I do know I have no problems with 4 other sites I frequent.

HLG, in response to whether I will be there, very shaky right now, but if you see an old silver and black Dodge high-top van pull up, grab a couple cold ones! I have been unable to respond to the "Charity Ride Report" thread.

I will continue to try DRN on occasion, to see if I can log in and navigate freely, but for now it is too frustrating.....

Robert

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
Well, that was a short-lived vacation! I dont know whether it was my cookie dump, or the server problems that I have just now been able to read about, but it would appear to be running right now. No errors after visiting a number of pages and threads.

You guys are stuck with me again.....

Now if I could get the junk CD-RW drive I just installed to work!

Top Bottom