Oct 16, 2000
I sent you in the mail today....

Tech 6's - kinda beat but still better than tennis shoes
A pair of Thor pants - fair condition
Kidney belt - good condition
Knee pads - Cheapo's but they work
Elbow Pads - Only worn once
Jersey - like new

All that you have to do is Pay it Forward. Enjoy.

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Reminds me of when I sent a CR250 flywheel weight to canadianrider for xmas,free of course. Another toe in heaven.

TJSCOTT1977xr75

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2007
thanks man, your great. how much was shipping?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
TJSCOTT1977xr75 said:
thanks man, your great. how much was shipping?
No problem. The shipping is on me.

If you are not familiar with the term "Pay it forward" it means that you are going to repay me by doing a favor for someone else that is in need that you are able to help out. They in turn will do the same for another person and so on.

When I first joined this site about 7 years ago I put up a post asking where I could find a roll chart holder. Truespode (Ivan) sent me one and he would not take any payment for it or the cost of shipping. I have now repaid Truespode by doing you a favor.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:cool: :cool: Thumbs

TJSCOTT1977xr75

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2007
your a great person thumbs

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Ditto to Thumbs and Truespode!
You knew this was coming:
I've got a set of "gently used" Moose XCR gear.
Due to being a contractor in a 3-4 year sluggish economy, I'm still riding an 03 motorcycle... would love a 2-stroke 08 KTM250 e-start donated to the "truly needy." And I would like the opportunity to "Pay it Forward." :whoa: :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Good stuff. Nice to know there's still a few goods apples out there. Congrats TJ, have fun!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
would love a 2-stroke 08 KTM250 e-start
That would my bike of choice also. I'm a 2-stroke fan and having the magic button would be the icing on the cake.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Man I love this place!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Welcome to DRN ... the hippie dirt bike board ...everything is communal property here ....just like that hippy store they had in San Fransisco during the summer of love in the 60's.

Yeah ... I've been looking at those E-start 250 KTM smokers. If I ever get one, the hippie concept will not apply ... it's all mine.

:fft:

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
thats why i love this site. ive been on other forums that you kinda get to know people but not like this. most ppl on here get on all the time so your questions are answered quickly and i feel like i know a lot of these guys even though i have never met them.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
holeshot said:
the hippie concept will not apply ... it's all mine.
Talk to an old hippie and he will tell you that while the whole "share and share-alike" concept seemed "loving", it didn't work. Even they got tired of sharing their girlfriends, or didn't want them back. It goes against human nature. I feel the same way about my bike....... maybe enough acid and I'd feel differently, for a while...? (not saying that I have been some kind of Saint.) But it was a dumb idea, and not logical, IMO.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sleeping I'm sure, or cleaning his teeth, or changing his diaper. He's never around when you need him.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Sleeping I'm sure, or cleaning his teeth, or changing his diaper. He's never around when you need him.

Hey! I just got up and haven't had my third cup of coffee yet. :yell:

Hey copper, just for you------------------> :moon:

You too Hogsnot. :fft:

They say, "If you can remember the 60's, you wern't really there." I can't remember who said that. :laugh:

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
They say, "If you can remember the 60's, you wern't really there." I can't remember who said that. :laugh:

The corollary of that is "if you raced in the 60's you walk with a limp, (assuming you can walk at all)" :whoa:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Us early 70's victims ( :think: ) weren't any different, we just didn't have a war to justify our wierdness.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
well us 90's kids were just ... um... stupid?? thats what i get called a lot :laugh: well not me personally but u know the kids these days. just cause we dont have to walk three miles in a blizzard to school uphill both ways we get called stupid or dumb or dont think things through :think:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
just cause we dont have to walk three miles in a blizzard to school uphill both ways we get called stupid or dumb or dont think things through

Did you think that comment through? :p

DRN is no longer the biggest.
DRN doesn't make $$ like some.
DRN is more or less like a home a lot of folks come back to after "checking out the world". Some never leave, some never come back, some get out of the sport.

Websites are like shoes. Find what fits best and run 'em.

That being said, there is always something like what went on in this thread that makes me proud to be a part of this thing.

June of 2009 marks 10 years online. Amazing.

Thumbs... you rock bro. Oh wait, "Dr. Sarono, you rock".

TJSCOTT1977xr75

Mod Ban
Oct 4, 2007
oh, that gear came in a week or two ago, i love the pants! i just got a new sparx helmet, which goes good with the jersey, thanks alot man! if only i had my bike, lol its getting fixed right now

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom