ryanfoley

Sep 17, 2002
Hey My dad and I want to head to Tri-cities for spring break, to go and ride some desert trails and maybe some mx. Ive been lookin and lookin for places to ride out there but all i could find was Horn rapids ORV. We want to spend the weekend out there so we would be camping, are there places where you can just pull off too camp and go riding? Is there enough riding to last us all weekend? We have never been over in that area so we need as much help as possible.
THANKS ALOT
RYAN

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Juniper is also in that area and has killer trails and dunes. I think there might be a weekend worth of riding there. Not too sure about camping, though--I don't go there often enough to know where.

I'd offer to lead ya around at Juniper but Bbbom can tell you how well that would work out. :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
For spring riding, you should be ok.  None of us had one when we went in January except one kid on an 80 and even the other kid on an 80 did fine.  It should still be wet enough by then to not require one, I think, but with this weather who knows.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Oh, the KX 60 that would NOT let a girl be in front of him?  Yeah, I remember him.  He'd dart in front of me every time we took off from a stop and weave back and forth in front of me until I finally passed him off the trail.

ryanfoley

Sep 17, 2002
Hey thanks for the all the info ladies. sounds like well have a good time! I talkd to my friend about horn rapids and he said its awsome out there!
Thanks
RYAN

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom