scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I was wondering who is going to the TWMC Deep creek enduro this weekend off dale Evan rd in Victorville?

I was thinking of driving out to hang out. I won't be riding as I've got both my boys solo this weekend, as I've sent my wife off on vacation.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Cpt Jack and I will be out there ... we'll get in on Saturday.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
I will be there Sat. afternoon, if The Eel let's me join in for his new machine's initial voyage.

Then there's the ice cream at 7pm; night poker run at 9. Oh yes: there's the enduro at 9am Sunday morning.

Don't bother bringing firewood; I have four boxes in need of burning or giving away...

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I plan to ride the ROTMX race at VMC (Victorville) Sat and then hop over to the Enduro nearby. If I keep the rubber side up at the MX, then we should be able to make it on time for the kids race and ice cream social, and of course, the enduro the next day.

If I see a rocky downhill, I'm just gonna barrel ass down. If I can jump a double on an MX track, I should also be able to navigate a 5 mph wussy little rock strewn downhill. Maybe I should invest in elbow pads....:eek:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by the Eel
Thumbs - what's up with your bike ?

It's a Honda :flame: :flame: :moon:

Oh you mean what else is wrong with it. :thumb: True blue man, I can' tfly any of those communist red colors. !!!

That is until the 04 crf450 comes out :thumb:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Can't you just replace the bolt ? You should be able to use a similar bolt ... from a hardware store.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
When I took my son to Elsinore last week I ran into a few guys from the club. One of them had the same problem you do. He duct taped a socket in the gap and went riding.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
After trying to get ready to ride two different events, using two different bikes while keeping an 11 year old entertained for the weekend, I decided that it was way too many fish to fry :confused:.

I'll just ride the enduro instead. Dang, after I "learned" a few of those jumps at VMC. :debil:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom