acesnkush

Apr 29, 2006
DUDE!!! THATS STUFF IS NARLY. So what is the deal the metz dude is gonna ride. What bike is he gona be riding the 06 suzuki??? What is the total purse and details?!?? GO BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWPPPPPSSSSSS!!! Ill put like 10 on it. Is his bike gonna be bored? or just stock? details brother!!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I hope it happens somehow :nod:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
acesnkush said:
DUDE!!! THATS STUFF IS NARLY. So what is the deal the metz dude is gonna ride. What bike is he gona be riding the 06 suzuki??? What is the total purse and details?!?? GO BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWPPPPPSSSSSS!!! Ill put like 10 on it. Is his bike gonna be bored? or just stock? details brother!!
I have decided to use the Red Foreman Dumbass-to-English Translator to decipher this post, and I came up with the following:
acesnkush said:
Hail and well met, my good man. The internet hyperlinks you provided are quite interesting. Might I inquire as to what model of two-stroke-cycle motorized conveyance young Master Metz plans on participating with? Is it true that he will be riding a motorcycle manufactured by the Suzuki Motor Corporation that was manufactured in a prior year of our Lord? Will said motorcycle engine be increased in displacement, or will it be ridden with the original manufacturer specifications in regards to engine size? I would prefer if you could share some more of the finer points with me, male sibling.

Last edited:

KX250Dad

Dec 4, 2006
What would Red, Green and Yellow do if JBS or CR arrived at the gate in Atlanta on a stock Blue 250 2T and wound up on the podium. Would all the 2-strokes are dead fans quiet... doubt it, would Pred go and buy a Blue 2T... doubt it, would the AMA change the SX rule eliminating 2T's... absolutely. I would really like to know which technology (2T / 4F) CR or JBS would have chosen should the decision have been left up to them. Not to sure about JBS, but I suspect CR would be 2T... he's a better 2T rider anyway.

Okie... go ahead, take your shot... you on vacation?

06yz

May 2, 2006
acesnkush said:

Yes, Scott Metz will be riding the 06 Suzuki #150. The total purse is well over 3k. I don't know about a bore job.

Smoke on :ride:

Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
If I may adapt a line from the Holy Grail...in the faint words of the two stroke....."I'm not dead yet."

The 07 KTM 125SX cranks out more peak HP than any 250F!

The 07 KTM 250SX is lighter than any 250F bike and the first ever to drop under 210lbs!!!! (209). The icing on the cake, it accomplished this with a steel frame! :ohmy:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
At least it won't be called the FIM :whoa:

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
What?

kmccune said:
At least it won't be called the FIM :whoa:
Maybe they need to take some tips from the FIM, The Japan Men don`t rule here,Anything new for your Japan bikes is raced here the season before you get it, Our races have a very wide base of competetive bikes you will never see there, Aprilia, Huskvarna, WRM, Husaberg, TM. Motocross still remains a sport here and not a business eatting itself up. JMA has quite a nice ring to it :cool:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I only watched Speed's broadcast tonight. Didn't see Metz, or hear a 2stroker. Did he not qualify?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Didn't make the main.

lwsmithjr

~SPONSOR~
Sep 18, 2002
I was there... It was very obvious when he was out there. (I miss that sound!).

I have not seen his times, but he couldn't have missed by much. He looked pretty smooth and not noticeably slower than the guys he was practicing with.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Metz was 41st in qualifying, so he missed the night show by one spot. Here were his comments that he posted on Motonews about riding the 2-smoker on Saturday:

"well it was defantly diff. i would like to thank fififo for giving me the chance to ride his bike for sure and traveling all that way, sorry i didnt do so well but wut can u expect. my first time ever starting the bike was on the line for the first practice/quali. i was actually kinda scared and felt really squirly, the power is so so different it is crazy to think we all used to ride them. i do think i coulda done better with a little time on the bike. well i missed the night show buy a little bit they took 40 and i was 41st. but now i see why no one is ridding the two strokes its alot harder to compete on against the 450's. hopefully someone else can pull it off b4 the season ends and claim that money!"

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
:think: I suppose it's a good thing that writing skills don't effect your ability to ride a motorcycle.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
:think: I suppose it's a good thing that writing skills don't effect your ability to ride a motorcycle.
Affect, not effect, they are different. If you choose to criticize one's writing skills, pay careful attention to ensure that you have made no grammatical errors in your criticism.

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
He was doomed from the start, he had not even rode the bike before the event not to mention he had probably not even sat on a 2 stroke in God knows how long.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
HA! who cares the two stoke at a Stupidcross don't mean a thing. Those guys putting up money for this is just a joke. The idea of keeping 2 strokes around has nothing to do with pro's or even good A riders. I guess it's "fun", glad the guy didn't get hurt out there riding a bike not set up or ready for him.

One thing for sure, you bet a 250, can't compete with a 450, guess thats the whole point. We need a level playing field. It don't take a Sx race to proove that point.

Did you read the latest wilderness crap out of the great state of cali, looks like boxer wants to get rid of red sticker turds to........guess it don't matter what stroke it is.

Top Bottom