ugh.. I am old and outta shape!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Don't worry, it will get worse from here on. I just found out I have arthritis in both shoulders (hmmm...not sure how THAT happened! ;)) and a leaky mitrol valve in the ole ticker. At least I have an excuse for being exhausted after a short ride!

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
Yeah - that happened to me last year. Lower back was hurting, knees aching, legs trembling when going up and down stairs... Waist was approaching the width of my shoulders...

Now I'm fighting back and getting younger!

Tae Kwon Do tonight, after the workout.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Threw my back out wiping my butt, twice! Exercising and stretching makes a big difference, carefully. Spinal fusions and disc repair are getting more advanced, hopefully? Vintage Bob

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
XRpredator said:
round is a shape
:rotfl:

ive kept statistics since joining drn and 43.2 % of preds replies cause involuntary rhinal tonic-projectile

my bucket list

#31 have a barley pop with pred

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Threw my back out wiping my butt, twice! Vintage Bob
:yikes: thats when you find out who truly loves you

RM-Guy sorry to hear about the biological camshaft, they ain't lookin at kibblewhites for ya are they

that would definately sound dangerous but dam fun

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
jsantapau said:
:yikes: thats when you find out who truly loves you

RM-Guy sorry to hear about the biological camshaft, they ain't lookin at kibblewhites for ya are they

that would definately sound dangerous but dam fun
Ha! I go to the Dr tomorrow for the prognosis but it hasn't slowed me down much... that I can tell. My dad had his valve replace with a pig valve when he was 65 so I guess it was in the genes.

BTW…only #31 to have a pop with Pred? I’d pay just to watch him create some artwork first hand. My theory is that he has a monkey doing it and he just takes the credit…and awards. :laugh:

plynn41

Jun 8, 2009
Hey you old guys,
I've got an arthritic left toe that makes it difficult to shift. A partially separated left hip that makes it difficult to start a bike while standing on the ground. Both knees sound like there is gravel in the joints. I broke my neck in '86 and have bone spurs and limited head movement. Both shoulders have partially torn rotator cuffs, and the right shoulder has limited range of motion. And I have a left rib that sometimes gets dislocated if I cought or sneeze (ever heard of that one?). But otherwise I'm in great health!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
plynn41 said:
Hey you old guys,
I've got an arthritic left toe that makes it difficult to shift. A partially separated left hip that makes it difficult to start a bike while standing on the ground. Both knees sound like there is gravel in the joints. I broke my neck in '86 and have bone spurs and limited head movement. Both shoulders have partially torn rotator cuffs, and the right shoulder has limited range of motion. And I have a left rib that sometimes gets dislocated if I cought or sneeze (ever heard of that one?). But otherwise I'm in great health!

:yikes: whats your real name......................john mccain?? :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
jsantapau said:
anybody ever strain their back yawning?!?!?!
Did it last week coughing with a bad cold. Still freaking hurts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whenfoxforks-ruled
Threw my back out wiping my butt, twice! Vintage Bob

thats when you find out who truly loves you

NO DOUBT!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
plynn41 said:
Hey you old guys,

plynn41 also answers to "Lucky"

Top Bottom