_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Ok, so I plan on changing the intake valves in my bike as a bandaid to get it through the season.(factory Honda parts) I would love to send it off to Eric for top notch service with the Kibblewhites, but it's just not in the budget right now. There's a good local guy who I think I will use to get the seats cut. I was looking to order the valves and springs and noticed Honda changed the spring number in 07. The valve number is still the same though. I was wondering what the difference might be. Are they stiffer maybe? Should I try those or stick with the 06 springs? Price is really close, like a buck more for the 07s I think. Should I also put seals in it, or would I be ok to wait until I do the Kibblewhites this winter? I would appreciate your opinion Rich! You have been helpful thus far. Thanks!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
And I talked to the guy I plan on having do the work, he says the seals are a definate.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Seals are cheap and always a good idea. I'm not sure what the exact difference is in the springs, but I've found it's usually a good idea to go with the updated parts.

Top Bottom