Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Better late than never I suppose. I didn't really do any shooting with the limited riding we had I was more interested in being on the bike. Char took some people shots and tried her best but the action shots didn't work out for her, my gear is too heavy for her. My shooting consisted of about 8 minutes in one berm looking for a shot of Lou on his new bike.

A shot of the Offroadr clan with Mrs. Oldguy.

IG6Z9365.JPG

Chopper Dave reflecting on ????

IG6Z9368.JPG

Offroadr telling the family "and then I'm going to test the integrity of Chili's front wheel on that new KX450F!"

IG6Z9370.JPG

Offroadr's youngest

IG6Z9389.JPG

and her sister.

IG6Z9390.JPG

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
ChopperDave

IG6Z9459.JPG

I could see Lou was going to start twitching before making it home to KC if the bike stayed dirty so oldguy and I hooked him up with the pressure washer.

IG6Z9466.JPG

Oldguy and his lovely wife while we are out on a beautiful hike the near their home the Sunday after Wardys.

IG6Z9562.JPG

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Very nice Doug. Did them training wheels get off yet Offroadr? And Chili caught me sleeping in the corner! It was the only place to take a moment? Nobody ventured near the swamp crossings. All the guys who got stuck before the whoops, for a few laps! The inside line was killer! 3 straights before that corner, it had some really deep crooked ruts, it got me once, looking too close?

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dang Oldguy's a freakin' hippie these days!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Awesome pics :cool:
The shot of Randall came out really good IMO. I think Terry is going to print that one.
Yup OldDude is a hippie. Who would have that he'd have the longest hair.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
:yikes: You guys really DO ride! :nener: :cool:

When are you guys comin out here to ride? :)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
_JOE_ said:

Don't push it, having toilet paper is very nice. I have been wanting to hit up a few tracks in your area, for too damn long! I truly wish an entire group "rubbing"(just riding!) meet would be way cool! the economy, politics, blah, blah, I could make do without some things? Out by Cooperland is higher on my list!!!!! OKIE!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great pics, wish we could have made it. Glad we didn't though...we don't do mud.

LOL, Lou your gear is too clean! That's how I roll too!! I can ride through mud all day and the bikes will be COVERED, but the gear stays spotless!! Ask Phil sometime, I am NEVER dirty...even after I crash the mud doesn't stick to me!

Dave your hair is longer than your wife's!! :nener: ;)

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
_JOE_ said:

Winnipeg, Manitoba to Ottawa Illinois - 890 miles,

Erie, Pennsylvania to Ottawa Illinois - 501 miles.

Come on Joe make an effort, I'm already meeting you more than halfway ;) There will very likely be a fall ride at Wardy's this year, start planning now!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Now thats the kinda ideas I like to hear! As good as that 370 is sounding, with a clobbered long silencer on, no less! Sure hope the fall meet goes down around a Mendota Saturday night!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Did them training wheels get off yet Offroadr?

They did come off the very next day and she got an upgrade last week :)

006.jpg

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Good stuff Doug, man, I am bummed that I missed it, and missed seeing everyone. Wish the weather was better. That berm makes for such awesome photos! :ride:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Nice bike. Looks like a Heritage. Oh the yellow one is cool too!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Chili said:
John, if you're going to print any let me know and I'll e-mail you the full res file for better results.
Doug, do you still have the files??
I reinstalled windows and lost the pics :bang: :bang:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
You sir are The Man!! :nod:
Thanx

cant wait til I get a Mac book and dont have to deal with windows anymore

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
family day at the track, right on!

:whoa: Hi old guy,or is it V - Bob? great photos, congrats to the rider on the new red, nice one hander in the turn, beautiful family. Best Regards, Porkchop... :cool:
P.S., as is now obvious to me, I never know who's who.... :coocoo:

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
nice one hander in the turn. I was giving the camera the 2 stroke sign! I had about 6 hours restoring that old PE, from that day. They REALLY need a pro seal filter! BUT, the fun will last for ever. Come on spring ride! Vintage Bob

Top Bottom