kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
the new soft terrain tire, what do you think of it???? :think: I am cosidering ordering a new front a rear from Rocky Mountain for my bike, any opinions?

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
There was a thread on this already but I rode for the first time on my rear 773 Sunday and I love it. It hooked up very well, so good that I rode a gear lower so the engine wouldn't bog down in the loamy stuff. It was confidence inspiring in turns too. Lean and go.

I haven't tried the front but it doesn't get as good of reviews. I'm sticking with the 756 for the front.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
I like don't have a lot of time on mine but so far I think they are great. I have run the 755s on the front for a long time and think the 773 is as good as the 755. My favorite tire for the rear is the 756 and this tire is every bit as good. Hooks up well in the mud but I haven't tried them on hardpack to see how well they cross over.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
I went riding yesterday with a new 756 up front, and the difference between the hardpack 739 is unbelievable. I was cutting, and leaning crazy-like, and the front end was barely washing out. This tire is great for the woods, and loam. I havent tried it yet in the sand, but hopefully it will stick like glue. Im very impressed. :cool: :)