What parts am I missing on my yz125

VenomRS4

Jan 12, 2007
Ok, I ordered a clymer manual but it wont be here for another week and a half...and im impatient.

My predicament: I picked up an 82' YZ125. It needs a bunch of parts on the left side. I know it needs a clutch basket and water pump but im not sure what else is missing. It looks to be pretty complete but then again I dont have much experience.

I attached a bunch of pictures of the area. If this is possible...Judging by the pictures, what other parts do I need? Be specific if you can.

elcamino12sec

Jan 16, 2006
Going based on the fact if what I see is ONLY what you have you will need a clutch case cover, clutch kit with spings, all plates, presasure plate, clutch cable, water pump, pump cover, gaskets, water pump seal, shifter seal, sprocket seal, probably a new top end and a partridge in a pear tree. Its interesting that the drive side is on the left

VenomRS4

Jan 12, 2007
elcamino12sec said:
Going based on the fact if what I see is ONLY what you have you will need a clutch case cover, clutch kit with spings, all plates, presasure plate, clutch cable, water pump, pump cover, gaskets, water pump seal, shifter seal, sprocket seal, probably a new top end and a partridge in a pear tree. Its interesting that the drive side is on the left

knew about the clutch cover, case cover, and pump parts. I have new friction plates and springs. Top end is fresh. btw, I dont know if the pics are decieving but the drive side isnt on the left. What do I do with the partridge in a pear tree? Its not in the bike bandit parts list.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom