IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
sfd927,
I live in Richmond and the only area that I know of that is even close is out in Estill county near Irvine. However if you don't mind packing the sled and gear a few hours, there is always Land Between the Lakes. Another thing you could try, and It might work and might not, but "try" is the operative word here. Hit the County Clerks office and check the deed's on land holdings and boundries. Next pay a friendly visit, most land owners are receptive to contientious(SP) riders and will open lands up if the riders abide by their rules. On my families land in Maine we always alowed people to hunt and fish as well as use it as a byway to trails if asked in person. Besides, if denied atleast you made contact with someone and showed that you cared about them and their land. That is always a good thing esspecially when there are others in our sport who don't.
Happy Trails!
Phillip

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Ladybird is from Bardstown....she says there may be a place to ride in Boston. (like maybe close to Chicks lake) She will check it out and I'll get back to you.

Top Bottom