CRF ROCKS

Nov 7, 2001
Summer Vacation, where to ride ?

I am a school teacher and am beginning to plan my summer riding vacation.I will be driving a conversion van pulling an enclosed trailer with a CRF450 and a dualsport.I am looking for an area that has motocross tracks that can be practiced on during the week,miles of trails and paved backroads with interesting scenery.A pub or bar with an interesting crowd ?(cute girls) would be nice as well.I realize that this is alot to ask for but I am willing to drive along way to get there.I currently live in the state of Delaware and am considering Montreal-Quebec Canada,Colorado,West Virginia or you guys tell me where you would go.If anyone wants to come along or meet up with me during the third and fourth week of june and maybe longer,let me know.

Last edited:

CRF ROCKS

Nov 7, 2001
Riding Vacation

Hello,come on dudes share the ultimate riding spots for my summer vacation.I`ll even let you ride my CRF450 if someone hasn`t ridden one yet.Please respond so I can start planning my summer.

rockstar0922

Apr 22, 2002
you should come to california and ride. There's Hungry Valley, Ocotillo Wells, Pismo, Glamis. All great places. That's probably way too far for you though. :p :uh:

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
you should come to ohio there are a ton of trails to ride and alot of mx tracks around to ride also.

REDFEVER

Dec 26, 2002
I ride in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, and Utah all summer long. If you are interested in coming out this far email me at WolverineK9@aol.com

Top Bottom