Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hello to all.

well to start off im 31 married i only have fur kids right now. i am still in my first year back in dirt bikes, i had a 12 year lay off of them during which i was on street bikes and i roadraced some. i got back into dirt bikes by trading my old nolonger competitive f3 honda for a 96 kx 125 i rode that for 4 months and decided that i needed something bigger. i then traded the kx for a 01 yz426 + a little cash, and have had it since i love the bike, i have had a chance to ride a 03 crf 450 loved it to, a 04crf250x love that one as well, a 02 i think drz 400s i liked that one, a xr 200 which i bought for my wife and is now for sale (yea i know what your thinking so am i :bang: ) and a trx 200sx which i bought and i use alot. i still have 1 street bike left a 92 gsxr 1100 that is getting err a lets say tweeked slightly hehe i love that bike to. anyway since ive been back in it, i have raced aat 1 motocross weekend and done a crapload of trail riding. so hello to all. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers. It is hopping inther and they are planning a fall ride right now.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom