Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
I've got two bikes in the garage already, only one of which I get use out of. The other one was going to be my bike to ride when I'm at work in the bush(1 week in - 1 week out), but my foreman wasn't quite as high on the idea as I was and now the 426 just sits.
Anyhoo it's the end of the season, and I want to take advantage of the prices on the '02's, and pick up an '02 YZ 250. I will probably not be able to get what I want from the bikes until next spring, and the wife does not like the thought of having a garage full of bikes for the winter. What does one do? I will keep the bikes listed through the winter, but I think everybody is getting into sled mode now. :flame: I can't pass up the good deal now, by spring the 02's will be gone in a second?

Last edited:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I don't think you're nuts. I can see the logic in your thinking.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
BT-I think it's completely logical, as long as you don't have to pay interest on something you can't use :thumb:

FC, it seems your into the blue bikes lately :eek: is the 01' getting old

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Sanity is way... over rated! I know 'cause I had a sane friend once and I had WAY more fun then he did ! :)

Kevin

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Blue? Nah, I like orange. It's way more visible when I crash. The KTM runs just fine! With or without me on it, in fact.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I'm at 8 bikes so far and counting.... my wife wants me to leave the lights on in the shop.... she thinks they are breeding in the dark!

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
Thanks for all of the support, thats just what I needed to push me over the edge :silly: I told the wife about all of the support I received in here, and her reply to that was "it doesn't surprise me they're just as crazy as you are" topped off with a pretty good one of these => :silly:
Anyways I called my dealer, and he's going to have it ready for me to pick up this afternoon. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:<=rock on little man

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
If you ever need support for buying yet another bike, come on here, we'll be glad to help. :thumb:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
What's crazy about that?------I'd have a bike for every occassion if I could afford it!
Let's see,.....a nice 250 2-stroke to moto on, a 125 to play on the jumps, maybe a 500AF for the desert and a 520 4-stroke for the play rides! That would be a good start. Oh, and a couple of XR4's to teach some newbies how to ride on!

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
Elk, I've seemsd to misplaced my wing-man, so it's comforting to know that I can find some support through DRN ;)
ktm, the problem in our house is the two different agendas.
whys, yeah them thar girlies can be a might sensetive at times :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom