Will.... here's your keepers bro :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I knew I had to have gotten at least one good one, lol.

Will Pattision, Nocona MX, July 1, 2006... 96 degrees, hey it's Texas and 16 lap, 30 minute +2 moto (AHHH!):

Attachments

• willp1.jpg
    willp1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 413
  • wpattison10.jpg
    wpattison10.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 398

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I figure that's pretty much what Heaven looks like.

:nod:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Sweet photo's Okie. Magazine quality (or better) for sure.

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
dude, u r my hero!!! those pix turned out great, and not just because you happened to catch me at a photogenic moment - u got mad skillz okie-wan.

it was great hanging with you guys yesterday, and good to see you at the track. i always enjoy chillin' with you and thump! big props also on the work you're doing with loudsucks.com and the pipe testing. pretty eye opening when you find out how loud your brand new, full titanium "mx bazooka" really blows. :whoa:

can u email me files? real_racer @ msn.com

want to get leif shots too. we have a directory at work that i've been putting pix in and i want to give leif some pub.

wp.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I shoulda been there instead of Muenster! Looks like you guys had some fun fo sho!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Great riding there Mr. P :)

and great photography there Okie.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Nice shots Okie, You need a more experienced rider though, he keeps getting his bars in the way of the chest logo on the jersey. How can you sell gear when you hide the logo's :laugh:

#2 is my fav, the one titled "last one" would be a good candidate to have done the slow shutter pan/motion blur thing.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Had much luck with pans Chili?

Hey I didn't say I could do it, just that shot might benefit from it :laugh: I've actually been working on the pans of late since they seem to be pretty popular in moto right now so thought I'd see if any sold. I've tried as slow as 1/60th up to 1/250th. The day I decided to try the 1/60th wasn't very well thought out as it was a pro moto in a 4th gear straightaway, that might have been the place to go 1/250th.

This is at 1/60th, I got roasted in the photo forum since his boot is sharper than his head. I was impressed I could catch any part of a former Canadian champion 4th gear tapped on a 450 at 1/60th :laugh:

60.JPG

This is at 1/125th and I probably could have gone slower since this was a slower class and a slower section of the track.

125.JPG

And this was at 1/200th

200.jpg

Lot's of work to do on my panning technique but heck a guy has to start somewhere.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom