mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Hi guys,

Was just looking for someone else from SoCal who was planning on attending this event. I need someone to ride with me as this is a long trip and my wife can`t go. I`ll cover the gas. So come on, doesn`t anyone want to check out the riding in Oregon? The flier says this race will be on a working ranch and will use the whole valley and hills surronding it, they also have a national caliber MX track that will be used. These races are like Grand Prix`s.

Thanks
mxbundy

email me at mxbundy@earthlink.net or use the PM message feature

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
well, I'm going, but I'm already up here in Oregon, so I guess that doesn't help you...sorry!
I've heard this is a really fun track, friend's of mine have raced it.
See ya there!
Holley

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Thanks eel,

But looks like I wont be going, I havent been able to con(er) , get anyone to go with me. I dont want to risk going up there and getting hurt and have no way to drive myself home.:(

later mxbundy

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
I'm going on Sunday but only as a course marshal, my club is helping out the WORCS guys. I wish I could race it but I cracked a bone in my wrist a couple of weeks ago. If any of you guys see me on my trials bike say hi, I'd like to meet you. The race two weeks ago at Clarks Branch was awesome, great course. This WORCS round will be quite different from the other rounds, a lot more off-road. The MX track is great but I'm sure it will be a mudder. See ya there!

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Elevation is low BD, less than 1000. Since you're from AZ I should probably remind you that the moisture content in the air is a bigger difference than the elevation, especially if it's raining during the event. The 250 would probably be the better bike to ride at this event. Temps are in the 50's.

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
now I don't get to go either :(
my KTM has some major problems that we just can't seem to get worked out (carb, jetting etc)
I think I have my YZ sold as well, so I have no bike to ride :(
Everyone that's going, have a blast!
Good luck BikeDstroyer!

BikeDstroyer

Jun 30, 2001
Thanks for the info endoqwest. Yamaholly, what's wrong with your KTM. If your jetting is going wacky then check your reeds. If your reeds are chipped that will cause your bike to run like crap. I hope you can still make it. Give me some info. maybe I can help you with your problem.

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by BikeDstroyer
Thanks for the info endoqwest. Yamaholly, what's wrong with your KTM. If your jetting is going wacky then check your reeds. If your reeds are chipped that will cause your bike to run like crap. I hope you can still make it. Give me some info. maybe I can help you with your problem.

thanks!
Well, we've checked the reeds, they are fine. We rejetted it to stock...and it was worse. We changed the main jet 3 times (can't remember now sizes).
The floats in the carb were sticking, now they are not. We still think it may be a carb problem.
I was at the practice track this weekend, and it fouled a plug. We replaced it. I went a couple more laps, then the throttle stuck open (or so I thought) It sounded like it was running out of fuel. Then it would start, run fine for a minute or two, and then quit. It finally quit again, and we replaced the spark plug again, and it wouldn't start.
I've had problems with it running terribly ever since we bought it.
When my b/f test rode it, it was fine. We got it 3 days later (our bad) and it runs crappy.
We've had 3-4 people look at it (very experienced) and they can't figure it out.
So......I wish I had a spare carb lying around to test it out with....but I don't.
Once I sell the YZ, I can buy a carb, but I don't know for sure if it's the problem, and I probably won't have it in time for the race..
Bummer :(
I was looking forward to meeting you!
Holley

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom