YAMINHAMMER

Jul 8, 2006
I heard as many of you already know that two strokes are being phased out. Just curious if I need to be stocking up on parts. Will I be able to get parts for my 99 yz 250 or do I need to start making me a shopping list to start hoarding up??
If I should be stocking up on some of the parts what should I be trying to find. Thanks for any info.

DLHamblin

May 27, 2005
YAMINHAMMER said:
I heard as many of you already know that two strokes are being phased out. Just curious if I need to be stocking up on parts. Will I be able to get parts for my 99 yz 250 or do I need to start making me a shopping list to start hoarding up??
If I should be stocking up on some of the parts what should I be trying to find. Thanks for any info.

Yamaha will keep the YZ250 around a few more years if sales keep up.

As far as your '99; I am not sure. I am not sure if your dealer would know or be able to find out.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I would not worry just yet. Your 99 is basically the same engine as the 06. Besides that even if the dealers hosed us we could get parts.

Think of the strangest and oldest yamaha, kawasaki, or honda you heve ever heard of. Then search egay and you will find parts for it.

Top Bottom