'03 200exc jetting suggestions please.. DDK, CEK

ballistic

Jan 13, 2001
Hi All ,
just got my new 03 200exc. It rips!! very happy. Its stock except I have a 46 tooth on the back which works in the tight woods i ride. Some say a single taper like DDK or CEK is the way to go for linear power/woods use. But what pilot jet and MJ # please??! And any other tips appreciated.
I ride mostly 0-2000 65-80 degrees. TIA.

BTW, what is the stock MJ and pilot in there now?

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I've got a DDJ in mine and it seems too lean from 1/3 throttle up with a 192 main. I plan to try a CCJ next since I already have one.
I would try the CEK.
(I'm riding at around 500' avg.)

baldrick

Mar 19, 2003
I have a 2003 200exc with a 250sx muffler and v-force reeds in it and am running the following jetting, NOZE needle on the third cip from top, 180 main jet, 45 pilot jet. Seems to rev out better than standard was feeling strangled, smoother transition into midrange. I ride at sea level and just above. Would like to try the ddk needle but can't seem to find any here in NZ.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
can someone get my a make for the NOZE needle, or maybe a part number for a DDK, or CEK, so i can go to my local shop and they won't look at me so stupid when i ask for a DDK, or CEK needle. thanks

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i tried to order my jets through SUDCO once, got the wrong jets on some, im sure it was my fault since i am illiterate when doin my own part number, and they always seem to be out of the CEK, and DDK needles. i dunno what to do

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Re-order them.

I've never had any trouble with Sudco. Just tell them what you want. If they are out they will send them as soon as they come in.

The part number on a DDK is just that.

As good as those needles work, its worth the wait. :)

Top Bottom