Now that's purty :)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
The '03 125SX is a 5 speed. :whiner:

Montana300

May 4, 2000
Orange tank on the EXC, come on, the clear tank is awesome when you have one more loop left in a race and you can just look down and see if you have enough gas to skip the pit and hopefully gain time on your opponents!

thermal

Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by Montana300
Orange tank on the EXC, come on, the clear tank is awesome when you have one more loop left in a race and you can just look down and see if you have enough gas to skip the pit and hopefully gain time on your opponents!

That is a dumb move....to get rid of the clear tanks because they think the orange looks better!

cycleboy

Sep 8, 1999
If you read it closely it states that the EXC will come with a somewhat transparent orange tank. Sounds like the best of both worlds.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I like the all orange look its about time! the silver of the 98-01 models just didn't match but I did like the black scheme of '02 though. If thier in the mood to play musical plastics why can't they just put on black number plates so us small bore guys just have to put #'s on'em and on the 250's and up they could just put on white back grounds at the factory. then I could stop wasting cash on backgrounds.

Top Bottom