Rosh Racing

Jul 13, 2008
Just wondering if anyone could help me out.

I'm looking at getting a second dirt bike for my son and I was wondering if anyone knew what the deal is with a 2007 King Cobra? I don't know much about bikes.. yet. Just a motocross mom looking for some info. Is the KC just a regular 50.. or is it a JR or SR.. I'm not really sure. I've been looking for info but my search hasn't come up with much. Anything you could give me would be great. My son runs a 03 or 04 Yamaha PW50 right now. Can you give me some differences?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Cobra website has a fairly clear specification chart for each of the models. It appears that the "King" Cobra is their Senior 50 model , with bigger wheels and some other changes to make it more suitable for bigger kids.

Here's a good link to get you started : http://www.cobramotorcycle.com/v3_cx50sr.asp

Rosh Racing

Jul 13, 2008
Thanks for the info. Ok I've just looked at all 3 models for the 08's and the JR and SR both are a mixture lubrication and just the basic model is oil injection. I'm curious about the mixture. Would it be similar to lets say a lawnmower?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom