Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
I have a CR80 and when i sit on my friends yz 80 and 85 his suspension is a lot harder. when i sit on mine it goes down quite a bit. I only weigh 110 pounds. Is there any way to tighten them. I also heard you can recharge them. How can i get them tighter. I dont want to go of a jump and bottom it out.

Blink-182

Feb 2, 2008
you know thats a 1982 cr80 suspension now is way more advanced.thats why you would and will feel a diffenerece when you ride your buddys bike, im not sure if they had it on bikes back then but there is dampining/preload adjusters on your fork caps

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Have the suspension serviced. I do not know how your weight will be for the springs. When you get it back from having the oils changed, and fresh nitrogen in the rear shock, set the race sag, it will tell you if the springs are good for you. Once again Dylan, its an 82, chances are good the oil has never been changed. Got any pics of the Indian?

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
The front forks seem to be fine its just the back seem to be a bit loose. it does have a silver cylinder that comes off of it.

Top Bottom