owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
Anybody know a good starting point for the jetting and air screw settings for a 2000 CR125 with an FMF REV pipe on it? It feels pretty good with the factory setup except for off idle it is real hesitant and boggy. Any suggestions would help. It is a friends of mine bike and he has had the problem for a while now and he is tired of it and I told him I would see what the great knowledge base here would have to say. Thanks

Obie#723

mxelbio

May 11, 2001
jetting depend of riding ability and whether conditions, so this model had two problems at least.......was the first model with new cylinder type Road racing bikes RS 250, and need bluprinting bcaause missmatch between cylinder transfers and crankcase.......
The other, too much advance the powervalve, put a bush 7 mm diameter over the stop pin of the command valve lever, ( inside valve cover), this mod help the boggin..
I hope this help.!!!!!!!

CR_Dave

Sponsoring Member
Mar 3, 2000
Not sure if your bike is new or not. Check the reeds to make sure the corners are not cracked off. Otherwise you will be chasing your tail -- if you have one.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom