fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
FES Participants and Parents

If you are waiting until the results are posted from the Roselawn event before sending in your banquet reservation, please see me on Saturday.

Also, the discussions have begun about changing the location of the banquet for next year and maybe the date. Other districts have their banquets in January - just an thought.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
Bump...

Postmark deadline is today, otherwise it's $2 more per ticket up through 10/31. After 10/31 no ticket - no entry - no dinner!

FES point standings update and special banquet invitation found here:

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=157390

Spoke with BJ Tomanek (10-17-07) and if you write ENDURO RIDER on the banquet entry the $2.00 late fee will be waved but dead line will still be OCT 31,

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Trophy list for 2007 D-14 Enduro series

Grand Champion
AA Hi Point
A Hi Point
B Hi point
C Hi point
AA 3 places
A200 2 places
A250 3 places
A open 4 places
A vet 3 places
A senior 4 places
A SS 2 places
B 200 2 places
B250 2 places
B open 4 places
B vet 3 places
B senior 7 places
C Jr 3 places
C Senior 4 places
Masters 2 places
B SS 4 places

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Looks like a lot of fun!!

SD - do you have any stats for the prior banquets? I want to start shopping around for next year.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
For any enduro riders that still want to go to the banquet, call Jenny / BJ at (989) 763-5888.

F&S: Will dig up some stats later this evening.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Don Marsh or TCT, please share this number with Paul North. Since the Grand Champion will not be in attendance, it would be nice if the B hi point could be there. The GC and hi point awards are unique and a lot of effort went into finding them.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
whitebear said:
What is the dress code for the event??

Optional if you are from Roselawn, IN.

WB - I will be wearing a Moose shirt/jersey (gotta support the FES sponsors) and a pair of dockers. If BB wears a tie, we will throw food at him.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
If bbarel wears a tie lets take advantage of this opportunity by hanging him from a light pole in the parking lot and have T-bone play tether ball with him!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
fatherandson said:
SD - do you have any stats for the prior banquets? I want to start shopping around for next year.
Adults - 233
Kids - 14
Total - 247

Adults - 223
Kids - 18
Total - 241

Adults - 221
Kids - 22
Total - 243

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Looks pretty consistent. I do like to see more kids attend. We may want to consider an earlier start time for future banquets.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
fatherandson said:
Optional if you are from Roselawn, IN.

WB - I will be wearing a Moose shirt/jersey (gotta support the FES sponsors) and a pair of dockers. If BB wears a tie, we will throw food at him.
Hey F&S hopefully he doesnt bring his bike cause he might be goin to a bad neborhood were it might get stolen

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We picked up the banquet awards last night. The hi point awards are REALLY cool. We tried something different for the other awards. Tom and I welcome any feedback or suggestions.
The kids will be getting new trophies and some giveaways. I know Tom is also working with the District sponsors to enhance the adult award presentations.
See everyone tomorrow afternoon.

If you live in the Lansing area and have any sugggestions on banquet facilities, let me know. We need 250-300 capacity and would prefer that it is near overnight accomodations. I checked out a few places yesterday, but looking for other options.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
fatherandson said:
Tom and I welcome any feedback or suggestions.
I'd like to see jackets. I know hard to do with the banquet one week after the last race, but if you decide to move it to later next year then maybe possible.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Is there a rules discussion meeting before the banquet? Is anyone welcome and if so what time does it begin and in what room?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom