DM118
JB10
Hot Sauce9
WEY27
Boom!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I am posting these picks on behalf of future DRN newbie "Kraemerf". He signed up well over a week ago and has not been given a password - DRN seems slow to get folks on :coocoo:

I do not expect any issues with this as he has read and fully understands the rules and is willing to comply with the [B]***MAJORLY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!!***

If anyone has issue please contact the God Father. If you then have issues with the God Father you will need to contact the president of arbitration Wolverine423.

Note Tdunn976 is still very much in power and settles all other disputes related to the game itself.

Kraemerf
Round 1

1. Villopoto
2. Reed
3. Stewart
4. Dungey
5. Brayton
6. Short
7. Grant
8. Windham
9. Weimer
10. Tedesco

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
09oneL said:
I am posting these picks on behalf of future DRN newbie "Kraemerf".

I've had imaginary friends but they would always unfriend me after they got to know me. :ugg: So I don't bother making up new ones anymore.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
E_Langen said:
I've had imaginary friends but they would always unfriend me after they got to know me. :ugg: So I don't bother making up new ones anymore.

I have the same problem with FB. Your always welcome here though. You can't be unfriended here. :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
09oneL said:
I have the same problem with FB. Your always welcome here though. You can't be unfriended here. :cool:

I don't know about that??? :think:
:)

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Stewart
Reed
RV
Canard
Weimer
Dungey
Brayton
Metcalf
Short
Hanson

SaaaaWing

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
E_Langen said:
1.Windham
2.Hansen
3.Millsaps
4.Dungey
5.Brayton
6.Wey
7.Reed
8.Metcalfe
9.Weimer
10.Albertson

I must say these are the most interesting picks of the group. Good luck!!

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
09oneL said:
Pick your top 10 finishing positions and score as follows:

8 points for picking any of the top 3 (podium) finishers in the correct position.

5 points for picking 4th through 10th place in the correct position.

3 points for being next to the correct position (11th next to 10th does not count).

2 points for a top ten position

* You only get one point category per position (no adding of categories).

* Picks must be in by Friday at midnight.

* Picks may be edited until Friday at midnight.

* Ties are not broken. A tie is a tie.

* Yam7 is official score keeper and will post all scores as soon as he wants to.

* TDunn settles all disputes.

Can we have a later time that picks must be made by?

Last edited:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
NICE!! Thirteen people played along.

1. RayRacing: 40 points!!!
2. Kraemerf: 34
3. Wolverine423: 28
4. Meterman: 25
5. FredT: 24
5. 09oneL: 24
7. Rivard809: 23 (you need to submit earlier next time...kay?)
8. Wyatt: 21
9. Yam7M: 19
10: Noamsayn: 16
11: ELangen: 14
12: TDunn: 13
12: SGT Hansen: 13

I didn't even make it to the first 450 Heat Race...I have no idea what went down. The track didn't look like it was going to promote too much in the way of actual racing. Hope they fix that....

Keep on playing!!! We'll get 09oneL to make snow angels in his shorts at some point this winter.

Last edited:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
E_Langen said:
Can we have a later time that picks must be made by?

Not sure how much later than midnight the day before the race we can get? The post time on the site appears to not be accurate (at least until the spring-ahead time change in April), so we have to subtract an hour from that time in order to determine when a submission was made.

Open to your suggestions?

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
Yam7M said:
Not sure how much later than midnight the day before the race we can get? The post time on the site appears to not be accurate (at least until the spring-ahead time change in April), so we have to subtract an hour from that time in order to determine when a submission was made.

Open to your suggestions?

Of the thirteen picks one was made Saturday afternoon and one was made after the LCQ. If the time limit is not going to be enforced (which is ok with me) then leave it where it is. I don't want someones picks excluded because they don't think about the race untill Saturday.

My suggestion would be picks must be made before qualifying starts.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
E_Langen said:
Of the thirteen picks one was made Saturday afternoon and one was made after the LCQ. If the time limit is not going to be enforced (which is ok with me) then leave it where it is. I don't want someones picks excluded because they don't think about the race untill Saturday. My suggestion would be picks must be made before qualifying starts.

That's why I didn't exclude their pics. :cool:

I'm good with noon on race day, but 09oneL & TDunn should chime in.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Yam7M said:
That's why I didn't exclude their pics. :cool:

I'm good with noon on race day, but 09oneL & TDunn should chime in.
Noon on race day works

It's not like Rivard was doing anything except wheelies in his wheelchair!

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
It's not like Rivard was doing anything except wheelies in his wheelchair!

Is that what the kids are calling it now-a-days?? Why, I remember when the JC Penny catalog would arrive in the mail....especially the Summer edition.....before they had all this fancy air brushing business. Hours of entertainment.....

Don't do too many Wheelies Grant.....you'll either go blind, or end up like Boling or Dunn :yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Round 2

1. JS7
2. RV2
3. Tu Tu 22
4. RD 5
5. JB10
6. JW 21
7. TC 41
8. AS 29
9.KW 14
10. DM 18

Boom!

(Subject to change pending any pre race injury's this week)
edited due to Trey canard announcing he's riding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom