Jul 5, 2006
901G2911.jpg

901G3048.jpg

901G3339.jpg

901G4448.jpg

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
YOT needs to put you on the payroll Emile, you've had some killer shots of their guys together in shots multiple times this season. It's getting harder for me to reply to your work dude as I'm running out of superlatives. <--Big word of the day :laugh:

If I had known you were there I would have had you go kick Preston and Short in the nuts for what they did to my charge for the lead in Fantasy MX :laugh:

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Thanks guys. Chili, if I had of known, I could have handled Short, but Preston would most likely kick my ass, so you'll have to take care of him yourself.

As for that big word, I had to look it up in the dictionary :whoa:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Excellent photos!

I didnt fair as well as it was my first time out with the camera and had trouble with focusing. Only got about 20 decent pics out of 200. I need a laptop with me to download them so i can see them better so i can adjust.

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
uh...yeah, those are sort of good. :rotfl:

sheesh. i feel like i own a polaroid, even though it says "20d" on the side!

seriously, that pic of metty and mcfarty is racer x worthy, squid!!

heck...even those pretensious photo snobs over at "fred" might like it! :boss:

wp.

kenc1959

Sep 15, 2006
Treejumper said:
Excellent photos!

I didnt fair as well as it was my first time out with the camera and had trouble with focusing. Only got about 20 decent pics out of 200. I need a laptop with me to download them so i can see them better so i can adjust.

laptop goes right onto the track with me (poor way to treat a laptop though)

Top Bottom