dustmx

Mar 3, 2008
Hi i'm from uk and i am going to making a trip to florida near gainesville, i was just asking for any advise on where bike shops and tracks are, I'm looking to move there in there future. So when i get there i would like to know the right places to go and right people to talk to. So any advise would help cause i have never been to America before. Thanks

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
I don't know what dealers are there in gainsville but one of the best tracks in florida is there, called gatorback, used to host a round of the outdoor motocross until a couple years back. and the track I go to is about 45 minutes south in ocala Hard Rock Cycle Park. they have a bunch of tracks and is open everyday of the week until 5pm. execpt wed, fri,sat and they are open till 10pm on those days.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
In addition to Gatorback and Hard Rock, there are also MX tracks in Waldo, Reddick, Bunnell, Bostwick, Hilliard, Dade City, Brooksville, Clearwater, Bartow, Lakeland, Fort Meade, Bithlo... which are all within 2 hours or so of Gainesville, probably some more, but those are some to get you started. And the Croom offroad riding area as well.

dustmx

Mar 3, 2008
Yeah thats loads of tracks, i'm used to having to travel at least 2 hours if not more to get to a track, the place sounds awesome. I dont mind travelling so if there is any place or thing that you highly recomend i'll drive

I should be coming over in July on holiday for about 20 days or more anything on hiring bikes as i'll be over with my girlfriend and she races too, I'l also like to buy a bike while i'm there strip it down and take it back with me so if anyones knows where i could get some cheap hondas preffered
:cool: :cool:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
nikki said:
In addition to Gatorback and Hard Rock, there are also MX tracks in Waldo, Reddick, Bunnell, Bostwick, Hilliard, Dade City, Brooksville, Clearwater, Bartow, Lakeland, Fort Meade, Bithlo... which are all within 2 hours or so of Gainesville, probably some more, but those are some to get you started. And the Croom offroad riding area as well.
wow nikki your on the ball you beat me to it :nod:
did you ever make it down here to ride???

Top Bottom