OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
yeah, its good. Taking it a day at a time and just having fun. Surprised at the support everyone has given. I was expecting a very different response. For what its worth, I'll keep you guys posted.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I would consider you to be dumb for mixing beer and red wine! Man.........recipe for a killer headache!
badgerman:you are a very wise man!

and kdx. all I can say is a suckers born everyday, :flame: run while you've the chance. been there!

Last edited:

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
No running....I'll tell ya what Marlin, you WILL NOT hear me whining if things go awry. I know the inherent issues, and I'll deal with them like a man either way......or I could just date her best friend:)

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
oldasskdx,
You can't possibly be the dumbest man alive. My wife claims I am.....

Of course, I always use some company :yeehaw:

Brian

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Well, here's my update.....definite no go on this one. I probably should have steered clear of this one from the beginning, but hey, you never know....better luck next time I suppose.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Gotta admit, that was a fun read.
"What was she wearing?" LOL.

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
Good to hear you got a laugh out of it Okie. I really dig that I can come here and bring up a personal question to you guys, even if I haven't met you. Thanks for all the replies and support, regardless of outcome.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Always remember the analogy about the cow and the free milk! :)

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Making analogies mixing women and cows is never a good idea, especially in mixed company! LMAO!

jharmon

Aug 1, 2001
If she broke up with you, I would GET OUT!! She is looking for someone to fall back on when she gets lonely or things get rough. If you just want to sleep with her and don't care about anything else, go for it. If you care about her, you better make sure of her intentions.

Because all women are evil!!

Good luck.

Top Bottom