WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Okay now that it's finally Nationals season I have reason to celebrate. There's nothing like watching a motocross race the way it was meant to be raced... outdoors. Several National MX races are within a couple hours drive of my house. Don't know how many I'll get to, but Unadilla is definitely on my schedule. Watching the pros navigate a natural terrain course (Unadilla is a grass field 362 days a year) with obstacles like Gravity Cavity is amazing.

Several of the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders are going to Unadilla this year. The day before some are getting together to do some trail riding near Albany, NY.

If anyone here would like to make the trip out here, I can put a few up at my house. The dates are July 20th and 21st this year. I live between Albany and Schenectady, about 75 miles east of Unadilla. For those who would like to fly in, Albany Int'l is 5 miles from my house. We could probably scrounge some extra bikes and gear up too.

---Woods

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm all over it! By the way, how many gallons per minute does your toilet use? I kinda got this condition. :uh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'll volunteer the use of my 84 CR500 for any rider who is interested :p

Heck, I'll even start it for you the first time! :)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
By the way, how many gallons per minute does your toilet use?
Elk - I got three of them new-fangled, low flow, should come with a high capacity plunger, toilets. :scream:

Nothing like plunging a toilet at three in the morning because the wife is taking iron pills. :eek:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Stop it :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
If the plunger side doesn't work, beat it with the stick side, that'll get the turds attention!!!:)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Keep your stink'n issue's to yourself :)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
sniff sniff, someone fart? :scream:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Elk - I told you to light a candle! :scream:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Smelk jumps in. Another thread down the toilet. :uh: :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey RM, glad to see you on here, haven't smelt you in a while!!:):p Now here :moon: Ah poop, you guys are killing me! :uh:

On a side note, heard two more terms for a fart. "Collin Pow" and "Releasing the Genie" hahahahahaha LOL!:)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by a454elk
Hey RM, glad to see you on here, haven't smelt you in a while!!:):p
I sneak in a few time a day but don't have a lot of time to post much.

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch to take a nice thread and and send it here :moon: :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ahh shucks, you're too kind. :o;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just to attempt to steer this back on topic. Does anyone think they might want to take WoodsRider up on his offer? The more the merrier. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Honestly, it sounds like a great offer and I wish I could take him up on it, all kidding aside. Unfortunately, I can't make the trip out East for it. Thanks anyway Woods, nice to see the "my house is your house" kindness here, but I'm not surprised. ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Whew! For a minute there I thought I was going to have to "leave town on an emergency."

Alright everyone, the bathrooms are going to be safe. :)

Top Bottom