FUSE

May 2, 2006
Hello All,

Time for me to introduce myself. My name is Ray Jeffas and I live in Germantown, MD. I got a Suzuki JR 50 dirt bike for my son when he turned 4 a couple years ago. Well it he has been riding it for 2 seasons now and is doing great but has outgrown our yard. So towards the end of last summer I bought one of those knock-off brand 125cc dirt bikes off of the internet. It was brand new and is a great bike for what it is. I figure when my son moves up to an 80 that is when I will move up to a better brand bike as well. I had no idea that here in md children have to be 12 to ride in the public parks and 16 in Pennsylvania. My plan was to have us ride in one of the state parks that allow off-road riding. Looks like that won't be happening.

I'm hopeing for us to join a club or something to that effect so he can ride some trails. He absolutly loves to ride his dirt bike and I really want to feed his need for a larger area to ride.

I hope to meet many of the folks here in person soon.

I currently ride an 05 Goldwing on the street and have never really ridden trails before. I rode a little bit of trails near my house last year but those trails are not suited for my son.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch.

You are on the southern edge of the group, but they often get together in PA for weekends. Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom