learning2fly

Mar 3, 2004
Greetings to all! I'm always interested in meeting new riders & was excited to see a 'women's forum' here, how cool would that be to ride with some fellow females! :yeehaw: (All my riding buddies so far are guys... big suprise, huh?)

Anyway, I'm curious to see where the other girls are riding... I go to the tracks at Elsinor quite a bit and am looking at the sunday riding club at Cahuilla Creek, and go to Ocotillo nearly every other weekend with my '04 YZ250F, my first dirt bike.

And does anyone have any advice as to any racing groups that are beginner friendly, such as Vet-X v. Over the hill gang?

Thanks, and happy riding! :thumb:

learning2fly

Mar 3, 2004
Yep! In fact I'm 33... old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway! ;)

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
There is a track at Panga (sp?may be wrong name but the directions are right) up the 76 near the 15 heading up towards Julian. I've never been there but it's supposed to be pretty nice. Also, you should try out Hungry Valley, it's about 1 hour north of L.A off the 5. We ride there a lot w/ the kids. No tracks but awesome views and miles and miles of trail riding.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN learning2fly and foxygurly. :cool:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
the best racing in socal is REM at Glen Helen most saturdays. two practices, two long motos and the place is really well run.

there are quite a few ladies out there that kick some butt!

nkrn8

May 16, 2004
Hello all!
L2F, I just discovered this site too and love the fact it has a womens forum! Very cool.
kdx, I live fairly close to the track your talking about, which was formerly called "Amago". But with all the changes went the name and now it's called Planet Xtreme MX Park. Long winded name I think but a super fun track! They did a good job re-doing it. After re-visiting it, since the renovation, I love it and plan to spend a lot more time there. If anyone would like to join me please let me know! I would love to have some female riding buddies!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom