dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Anyone up for a winter ride? I really want to break in my new to me wr. I start my new job on the 3rd(and health insurance), so I'll be looking to go sometime after that.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Brrrr... :)

Actually Scooter and i went last year on January 2nd but we had the quads. We did take the bikes but it was way to Icy to leave the main riding area. If this stuff sticks around that were getting now i dont recommend it unless you have studs. I'm not sure what the east has but we got 2" of ice today and the snows following. :(

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
yeah, I didn't even think of snow and ice with it being so warm lately. we haven't had any frozen stuff yet, but i think that is about to change. man, I hate winter.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
what do you mean too cold?

I was out Saturday for a couple of hours! It was great. Once you warmed up, you didn't even notice the ice forming on your beard.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
It was 7 degrees this morning. 7! SEVEN!!!

I'll be keeping my bike in the garage for the next few months. I could be talked into riding my quad there, but mine is 2WD and I'm not sure it would work too well.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
rv6junkie said:
It was 7 degrees this morning. 7! SEVEN!!!

Poor Baby! Wait til tonight as it was -2 degrees here and moving your way. :nener: I was out riding today too. Only it was on the quad and i was plowing snow. :(

Top Bottom