trivial

Feb 14, 2002
A few weeks ago I order some new top triple clamps for my BRP from MX South. Last thursday i recieved my clamps from Applied (apparently it shipped directly from them). When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised to find a full set of anodized red clamps (top and bottom)...SWEET! Problem was, it wasn't what I ordered! These were for a CRF...I ordered the cheapest clamps they had for my 650r. I immediately called applied and explained that they goofed and sent me the wrong thing. They told me they would call me back when they figured out what went wrong. Great! Now I have to wait another week or so to send these back and wait for my new ones to arrive. Meanwhile, back at the garage, my new Carmicheal bend Farbars are waiting to be put on the bike.
To my surprise, Applied called me back within half and hour and said they would ship the right clamps right away and that I would have them the next day (and I did! by noon!) and becuase of the goof up they upgraded my order to the factory style anodized red clamps that i liked so much (SWEET!).
To make a long story short...I will not ever hesitate to deal with Applied agian. They are definately a class act!
On the issue of the clamps...fit and finish was awesome! They moved the bars up and forward like I wanted, and I cannot believe how much better my riding position is now.

For what it's worth

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Yes, Applied makes a great product at an excellent price, with the support to back it up with. I've always had great experiences dealing with them, I have no need to look elsewhere as long as they build what I need. :aj:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Ditto on the great service from Applied. I ordered a TC for my wife's '92 XR250 and the parts wouldn't fit quite right. I sent Applied a couple of digital pics of the problem and they sent out the clamp for a later model XR250 because either the '92 is an oddball year or my '92 has later model clamps. Either way they stepped up to the plate and treated me right.

Brian

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I too installed some APPLIED TC's on my bike.. THe fit was perfect, it positioned me better helping me to make my turns faster.. I will definately buy from APPLIED again..
Rick

PS.. How cool that a company appreciates their customer!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom