justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Have you ever had one of those dreams you just can't shake? The kind of dream that stirs your inner sole. The kind that you wake up in a cold sweat sitting straight up in bed after the torture you just experienced. All the while during the episode you seem to know the experience lacks validity but yet your Id refuses to let your ego and super ego relax. During the whole thing you can feel the actual experience, it feels as real as licking the terminals of a battery feels acidic.

I'm not talking about the falling of the building dream where you fall and fall. You know, I've heard that if you hit the ground before you wake you'll die. Who'd know? Does every person that is found deceased in the morning have that dream right before the moment that they meet thier maker. I think not, I've had the dream and have walked away thinking fifty story buildings aren't that high.
But this is not the dream I am talking about. I mean the kind that you are thinking about days later hoping,(while you know it was ) that it was just a dream. The dream you never mention to others, while all the while we all expereince them.

They might not be life shaping but they are definetly life shaking......I surely am not alone in my thoughts here. Too many times I wonder, often outloud as I drive down the road alone. Could I have seen into the other dimension? Could I have experienced a real life ""Twilight Zone" Is it wrong to think maybe, just maybe I've seen the world to be. Not as it is now but how it will be.........Derek are you pregnant?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Justin, put the crackpipe down.... :eek:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
what exactly did you two do in the woods?

wait, i don't want to know. :scream:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by Milk
Justin, put the crackpipe down.... :eek:

I second that motion. All in favor say, "Aye".

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Remember Derek, No Caffeine and your eating for two now. :confused:

The boxes are starting to pile up here. It's going to be a fun next 6 weeks. :confused:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i was glad to see the supreme court stike down that texas law.

Last edited by a moderator:

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
IIis there a side of you we didn't know about Jay.......... :eek: ;) :p

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
haha. I know your a good guy. You play the mean role well but inside your a cream puff. ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I think your Dodge has an exhaust leak.&nbsp; Roll down the window, like when you have Lorin with you. :scream:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Justin, I know how you feel. I'll go through periods of just vivid, bizarre dreams. Lately, I've been having some of the most realistic ones--Saturday night, I had this really weird dream that I just kept meeting McGrath at a riding area over and over again. For some reason, we were chumming it up a lot and I was following him around the track, just lofting it up these big stepups all day long. He found me a helmet and a bike on a few occasions. Just weird stuff.

Top Bottom