KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Anybody thinking about riding Mojave this weekend? I see the weather says rain Saturday so Sunday might be better but I bet it doesn't rain up there anyway.

Just think, our nice weather dez weekends are at a premium. Times a wastin' :uh:

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
:coocoo: KX, you're the only one who hasn't been riding... The rest of us are like postal carriers: rain, wind, sleet, snow, etc..., we're out there! Ok, maybe not the snow, but as of 2 weeks ago, we've all got rain time! I hope you get to :ride: this weekend!

HBRider

Jan 29, 2005
I am up for a summer desert ride anytime. You just gotta ride from sunrise till 10:00am. Then drink beers till 3:00pm and ride till sunset.

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
Some of us losers... and by us I mean ME... can't ride between mid-May and September due to our dumb sticker. :bang: I wonder, can I still ride on tracks, or is everything off limits? I can't imagine how out of shape I'll get if I can't ride for 3.5 months (worse shape than I'm in now??).

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
Thumbs, thanks for the info! That gives me hope in the "off season." I'm still going to try to get as much riding as possible in before May. Luckily there's a track close to me, so I can at least keep the bike running rather than collecting dust!

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Yeah during the summer we should plan a bikes with lights night run through the desert. :cool: Start around midnight and ride past sunrise.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Tree said:
Yeah during the summer we should plan a bikes with lights night run through the desert. :cool: Start around midnight and ride past sunrise.

dude that sounds absolutely scary... I'm glad I don't have lights cause I'd probably join you... :yikes:

Top Bottom