weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
My DRN personal message area is full...even though I have deleted everything in it. Its been full for the last 6 months. Maybe when one of you DRN moderators get here we can figure out how to make an empty personal message area un-full......until then email me. LOL.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by weimedog
Maybe when one of you DRN moderators get here we can figure out how to make an empty personal message area un-full......until then email me. LOL.

Uh, I'm sure you've already done this, but make sure that you're set up to delete all messages since "the beginning" and not just the last few days. Also, there's 3 different folders to clean out-- did you get them all?

If you have gotten them all, then when you log on to DRN the little message that comes up at the top of the forums alerting you to new PM messages should say You have X new messages and "0" total messages.

They took out the chance for t-storms on Sunday. Looks like a beautiful weekend!

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
You know...I didn't get all three. I have now! Thanx Lori! looking forward to this weekend...the weather reports look awesome now. Maybe some rain Friday to keep the dust down! We will be out Friday and Saturday as well with the kids and horses cleaning trail and making a nice parking spot on the hill.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
If its only a couple...the house. If we get more than ten..the hill. Girls will be doing horse things around the yard probably.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'll stop at the house first but it sounds like on the hill is the best place.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I just want to thank Walter for the great trails and looking out for me. To Lori, Dave and Dennis thanks for watching my back. The old guy needs a hand now and then. Would rather give up golf which I suck at anyway then to give up riding which I also suck at. But I have more fun and meet nicer people riding. :) :moon:

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
well i had a blast guys it don't get better than that ! thanks Walter ,what an awesome place u have , beautiful spot ,great trails, the people.....in a word sweet .it was a true pleasure for me to meet n ride w all :)
dennis

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
What a nice Sunday afternoon ride with friends! :) Some fun, fast trails so the heat didn't bother us too much, and a chance to ride with new people and old friends, too. RM_guy, you missed out on a good one! Next time, we'll stay later and char some mammal flesh on that fire pit!

Thanks for the hospitality, Walt!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm sorry I missed it :(:( I was really looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing old friends again. We'll have to do it again soon. Maybe we can do some riding before the Binghamton Nationals.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
We had some great folks over and had a nice days ride. Lori's Dave added his brand of knuckle crushers to the trails. One he just decided riding up the field was too.....straight and detoured off into a hedge row. (Now its marked and is an official trail). The other he free lanced into the outback dragging Lori and I along for the adventure( My first casualty on my VOR. Did one of those stop...put your foot down...but there is NO ground just a hole..slow fallover on your side and crush a radiator on a perfectly placed stump deals)

I think we might have the trails too RM freindly for Lori's Dave so he added some tigher stuff to add some ballance.

My son thought we were doing way too much talking and took off for a lap a few times just to keep moving. Last time he was doing really well right until he came around the final hedgerow corner back to where we were parked and proceeded make his grand entrance by performing a pan cake right in front of us. Got to be easy on the throttle at times.

Thanks Folks. Good day. Good company.

Last edited:

dirtbabe

Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by Dennis Meyers
Any weekend will work for me. The only thing that might get in the way is the National at Broome-Tioga, but I'm not 100% sure I'm going anyway.
I'd be happy just to get out and ride with real live people!
Seems everyone is too busy to ride much this summer, so most of my time has been spent alone in the woods. :(

I'm so glad to hear that you all had an awesome time, wish I could have been there also :( But at least Dennis Meyers got to ride with real live people. I guess I don't qualify as real live people I'm only his wife :p
Weimedog, sounds like you have a REALLY nice place, can't wait to see it some time :)

Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by weimedog
Thanks Folks. Good day. Good company.

I'll second that! What an excellent time. It was great finally putting faces with those names I've become familiar with online. The trails were great, the company was great, and I just want to say thanks again to Walter for his hospitality. The only thing I would do different is bring a truck instead of the mini-van/trailer combo, oh yeah, and maybe I'd bring dirtbabe along too. :confused:
Before I forget, thanks to Ben also, he's a heck of a trail guide, even when I lost sight of him, all I had to do was look for the dust clouds as he exited those corners! :p

gooby

Nov 8, 2001
yeah thank Ben for me too ,he's a first class guide . also if ur gonna do this again ..PLEASE someone e me jic i miss the thread i'de love to do it again.once more ...glad for the opportunity to hook up n tag along, ur a great bunch . :)
dennis

Top Bottom