Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
This has been a crazy few weeks. First off I need to thank Tony for taking a ton of photos. I haven't seen his yet, but I know they will be awesome! He has told me he "is up to something." So more on that later. Any hoo, Steff and I got married on the 3rd in Colorado and then went to Nashville, TN for our honeymoon. And that was a blast. I'll go into more detail later. Here's a photo of the wedding party taken by my sister's boyfriend.

Attachments

• party1.jpg
    party1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 119

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Congrats to the both of you :cool:

PS. Sharp duds man!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
CONGRATULATIONS! You guys all look beautiful!

Here's to a long, happy, prosperous marriage.

P.S. Tony's da' man! I still haven't gone through all of the over 900 photos he took over our wedding weekend!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
:cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Congrats!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
Hang on there!! Marines don't "look beautiful"!

"Sharp" and/or "Squared-Away" are more appropriate for the ones in their Blues. Now, the ladies? You got that right! :)
I think Kav looks beautiful. ;)

congrats you two!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Congrats Kav and Steff, great photo!! Wishing you two many many happy years! :cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Way cool. Congratulations you two. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Congratulations Kav and Steff. Sorry we couldn't make it to the ceremony. I wish you the best!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Whatchoo talkin' bout Okie?!
:whoa:
I do look boo-ti-ful, and Steff is foxy lookin' too!
;)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
By the way the Marine on the right with the shaved head is our very own Dirteater.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Very cool Kav & Steff. :cool:

Congratulations.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
By the time they got to the ceremony they were as cool as a couple of cucumbers ... it was the THIRD time they had gotten married, but I will let Kav explain that.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my time there and meeting all your family.

Good times and good memories.

More to come on the photo front soon. I got them moved off my laptop to my desktop yesterday.

They make a beautiful couple and I can honestly say the wedding brought tears to my eyes a number of times.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Congrats Kav and Steff!!! You are indeed beautimus!!! Thank you so much for the invite and I'm so sorry I could not make it. Tony is fast becoming the DRN Wedding Photographer :) Very cool...

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Yes we technically have been married three times (but never divorced). We got married in June by the judge and on the marriage license they put Patrick's name backwards. Instead of first, middle, last, they put last, first, middle and when we went to get it recorded they input it into the computer wrong also so it made the license invalid and we found out when we went to get a copy for the church wedding and they could not find us in the computer..so they gave us a new copy that we had to sign which is considered self marriage in Colorado and it is completely legal. Then we had our church wedding on November 3rd so yes Tony is correct we have been married three times in the last 5 months. Hey Tony....got a question for ya? I talked to my mom today and she wants to know if you would mind making her a cd of the pictures she took so that she could have them for our family?

Steff

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Kav said:
Hey Tony....got a question for ya? I talked to my mom today and she wants to know if you would mind making her a cd of the pictures she took so that she could have them for our family?

Steff

:whoa: She wants a copy of the photos I took or she wants to add her photos to the ones I took?

Actually, I am good either way! :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Tony,

Steff says she meant to ask for a extra copy of the photos you took.

Patrick

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey, any follow-up pics? my belated congrats to the both of you's.... If I were a woman I would want to marry one of those pretty Marines too....but....

I salute the betrothed couple! hip hip.....

Top Bottom