TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Okay ready to ride, two months off was enough...lol Besides my bike keeps telling me she is bored....I was thinking about a trip to Draper Lake in Sept. But I also see they want to ride in the area I grew up. So I will have to see what fits my work schedule best. If anyone is interested in Draper Lake ride soon, please let me know.

Also this is for BSwift, please let me know when you are going to the 500. I would like to follow you there one weekend. Thanks NEXT......lol

This is for JustQL, you will have to call Crys "Instructor Stinky" now.........lol She started as a full time College Instructor this week.

Okay, let's move on again....lol Is anyone up for some camping out and riding anytime soon? Let me know please, Justin what about you??? or Brian??? This weather is to good to pass up. I am willing to travel north to meet up if it would save you guys time. What about the Holiday weekend coming up??? Labor Day weekend. Anyone able to camp and ride those three days??? Let us know please...

Well, hope all is well with everyones families. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Lee

Last edited:

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Zero, how ya been? Good to see you post...

Well I was thinking we might try to camp out Sunday and ride Monday. We could try out Billy Creek area, or any place you guys think might be worth a try. Hell I am happy to just be riding again. Let me know, I am game for anything. Lee

Top Bottom