LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Who's going to BC this weekend???

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I'll be there. I hope it's not as dusty as last year. It was dusty in the woods even.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
There's been NO RAIN down here for a few weeks, and none in the forecast, so wear your dust mask!

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
The race wasn't too bad. My radiator sprung a leak on Friday so Scott Luca was nice enough to let me barrow his SX 250. That bike is wild. He runs race gas along with a Doma pipe. It had a ton of power throughout the RPM range. The suspension was pretty soft, as he is probably close to 60 lbs. lighter than me. But the race went pretty good. I just rode a slow and steady pace. IT was SO slow that an SS rider and I were riding together!!! I needed 7 points to take 5th for the year and recieved only 4 with a 12th place finish for the day. Crap, now I will have to actually race another one!
I may not go to Portland but I will definitely be running Kalkaska since it's only 2 miles away!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Had fun at Battle Creek!
Decided to race team at the last miniute with Roger Stevens, had a blast. I now have an new nicknane for the WR " The Flying Brick" as he called it, this from a 125 rider 50lbs. lighter than me.
The track was petty wide open, whoops, ruts, roots & rocks, but fun

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
hey im glad you guys had fun you probably saw me running around on my yz 426 as a sweep rider and a course marshall, i was also fixing all the broken ribbon all over the place im glad to see you guys had fun at it, i rode all day and man was i tired and sore from it. we did have some problems with some kids walking around tearing down ribbons i never caught them but every lap i had to put up new and repair some all over the course. i was going to race but i have a ton of bills this weekend so i had to go cheap and work all day and put some hours in. i was there several days before the event and after marking the trail and taking it all down again. boy my last lap around at the end of the day was rough that track go gnarly at the end. i also found a hand gaurd right in the middle of the trail a real nice one to. i hope i see you guys next year

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
ey zuki. Ya found me over here also ay. I thought that was the same hair scramble that you were talking about working.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks for "The Flying Brick" letters Ted! Now to find a place on the bike for it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom