Wintermute

Jul 7, 2005
OK all you DYDRs Beehive Enduro is this Sunday. Lori and I been trying to convince y'all to go, so who's going to make it?

This is an easy sand run. Lori got her first enduro finish here last year. If you can keep up with her you can finish this event.

So is anybody going to try and make it?

Wintermute
--------------------------------------------------------
No, no, no! Go around the trees!

bneide

Jun 22, 2005
I'll be there Sunday morning. Starting towards the back on my KDX 200. It's always an adventure for me in the sand. I constantly have to remind myself, "more gas, give it more gas, this would be so much easier if you just give it more gas".

Bruce

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Bruce, way to go! We'll see you there at the back of the pack. It's not killer deep sand at Beehive. Just remember you won't need to use your front brake much! :)

bneide

Jun 22, 2005
Lori, I guess we missed each other. I parked across from the firehouse and started on row 68. You were right about the sand, there was very little deep stuff. The trails were really great, a little tight sometimes but great. I zeroed the first check, which made me feel great even though it was mostly dumb luck. Felt pretty good until towards the end of the second loop and that's when fatigue set in. After the second gas I just wanted to finish the race. Which I did and I only fell one time! How did things go for you? Are you going to the Moonshine?

Bruce

Top Bottom