paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Billy this Patrick I gave you the size small braces at DW this year. They needed the screws put in them as the upper part kept coming out. Have not heard form you and I realized I think you asked me to call you or post after we got back home.

I hope they are ready, if not let me know. I know it is short notice but I just realized I have a big weekend at Loretta Lynns coming up so hopefully they can ship out Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry for waiting so long to get a hold of you.

Patrick

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I think he just got back from Vegas (dealer show).

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
paddy said:
Billy this Patrick I gave you the size small braces at DW this year. They needed the screws put in them as the upper part kept coming out. Have not heard form you and I realized I think you asked me to call you or post after we got back home.

I hope they are ready, if not let me know. I know it is short notice but I just realized I have a big weekend at Loretta Lynns coming up so hopefully they can ship out Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry for waiting so long to get a hold of you.

Patrick

Patrick,
Your braces will go out tomorrow along with the others I took back with me, and yes I have been gone and I lag sorry lol.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
No Problem Mr WHO? Just doing the ol follow up routine.

PG

billtx

~SPONSOR~
Dec 22, 2002
Billy, thanks for taking care of my braces - cables and updating the plastic. It was really nice of you to take them back with you, repair them, and ship back.

Regards,
Bill Wells

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Hey Billy! I got mine back and they look new, thanks for the legg'ins (SP?). Have not yet had a chance to try them but I am sure they will be just fine. EXCELLENT SERVICE, you taking them back vice me shipping well worth the wait. If anyone doubts Asterisk customer service or loyality I set them straight.

You rock BillyWho just watch those ticks!!!!!!!

Top Bottom